Bakudeku.

Prompt: Deku is getting married to the wrong person...

CW angst with a happy ending, homophobia (???) 

Bakugou could feel his heart break into tiny pieces looking into the mirror and seeing Deku getting ready to marry /her/.

"Okay, you're almost set" Kirishima spoke patting his shoulder "Are you nervous?" Deku looked over at Kirishima nodding his head "Just a tad" he shrugged his shoulders "But I know it'll be worth it in the end" Bakugou couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"Tch sure it is" he grumbled, Midoriya sighed softly "Uh could you give me and Kacchan a moment?" Deku asked "Sure thing, we'll check on your bride and make sure she isn't getting cold feet" "Kirishima shut up" Mina rolled her eyes.

"He's just teasing you, love, I'm sure Ochako can't wait to marry you" Mina grabbed her boyfriend's hand and pulled him away.

Bakugou bit down on his bottom lip, tasting metallic as his lip started to bleed "Kachaan... can't you be supportive?" Deku walked towards him.

"I am being supportive I'm just not sure you really think it's worth it" "You promised me-" "And you promised me that you'd marry me" Bakugou scoffed "but we both broke our promises" "I can't control this you know that" 

"you're choosing her over me... that fucking hurts deku and then you asked me to be your best man when we both know that we still love each other more than anything" Deku sighed pulling his collar up.

"I do love you, that's why I'm doing this" he mumbled fixing his tie, Bakugou had tears in his eyes.

"you're really doing this?" Bakugou asked with his voice cracking "Kacchan...." "You don't love her" "I know that but it's my duty" Deku frowned pulling the collar down as he finished fixing his tie "As number one I have to make the choice that's best for the people"

Deku rested his hand over Bakugou's heart, was this going to be the last time he gets to feel his heart? "who I really love Kacchan, they would never..."

Bakugou pushed his hand away tears running down his pale cheeks "It was supposed to be us out there at the alter... you and me, Izuku" 

Deku cupped his cheek "I know... and I'm sorry" he whispered leaning forward and pressing a soft kiss to his lips, bakugou fluttered his eyes shut wanting nothing more to just run away with Deku but he couldn't.

Bakugou pulled away sniffling "I love you... isn't that enough?" "Kacchan... my sweet Kacchan I love you more than anything but I have eyes watching me" 

Bakugou looked away whipping his tears away angrily "let's just fucking get this over with then" he mumbled "I won't lose you... right?" 

"I can't really promise you that... I love you and I want you to be happy but I can't just sit here and watch you love someone that isn't me" Deku frowned slightly "so is this really worth it if it means you can possibly lose me?" "I..." "Deku are you ready yet?" Deku sighed "let's talk later okay" 

"there isn't going to be a later it'll be too late" Bakugou scoffed slightly walking away from deku and opening the door "yes he's fucking ready, nerd nearly had a breakdown because of you idiot" 

"Oh come on! I was just teasing... Izuku is pretty how could someone not fall in love with him" Bakugou rolled his eyes "Come on deku let's fucking go" 

This is the part where Deku says yes, he's looking into chocolate brown eyes but he can't help but think about crimson red eyes.

"Izuku... are you going to say something" Uraraka gave his hand a soft squeeze "Uh right..." he sighed letting go of her hands "I'm sorry I can't... I can't marry you" "What are you doing..?" she hissed.