Serodeku

Requested: academic rivals/fake dating

Here's the thing about me and Sero Hanta, we're rivals kind of? We don't get along that well but we decided to call it a truce for the sake of winning.

But that was stupid of me to do because I started to like how he laughs and I like his stupid jokes even though I don't understand them half of the time and I love how sweet he is towards his little sister and brother and how he makes sure his mom is okay.

"I just can't believe you're dating a stuck up" I know I should just walk away but how could I? "Trust me he's not" "didn't you start that rumor?" "Okay yes I did but I've changed my mind"

He thought I was stuck up? Then why the hell did he agree to this arrangement in the first place? "But he's annoying, right? With all that mumbling?"

I couldn't stand here and just listen to this bullshit, I walk towards Sero and his friend Kaminari "hanta can we talk?" I mutter out "oh shit" kaminari whispered under his breath, Sero shrugged his shoulders "sure what's up?" "I mean alone" I crossed my arms huffing slightly "right... well, I'm gonna go" Kaminari got up patting Sero on the shoulder "good luck with pissy princess" he mumbles.

"I can hear you Kaminari" "yeah I know" he walked away "I thought we were past us being petty?" I asked frowning.

"No we have a truce that's it, we're not friends midoriya and we're not dating" I bit down on my lip, why the fuck did I fall for this man? "Why did you even agree to date me if you thought I was that type of person?" I asked in a whisper "oh for god's sake we were fake dating! It was never real!" Hanta raised his voice.

I could feel my heart drop to my stomach in tiny pieces, god was I really such an idiot? Of course, he doesn't like me that way.

We had fought ever since middle school trying to be the best so why do I feel like my heart has been broken?

"R-right of course we did" I whispered my stupid annoying voice cracking "Izuku..." Sero grabbed my hand, but I pulled it away "you're right this whole relationship is fake... but I thought we were becoming close friends but jokes on me right?" I looked away whipping away the dried tears on my cheeks.

"I didn't mean-" "it's whatever Sero we have a competition coming up you should uh... work on your skills" my vision started to blur as my eyes were glossy with tears, I sniffled turned around, and walked away.

I will not let him win he can't see me this upset over something that was never real; Once I was in the bathroom I rushed towards one of the stalls locking it as I squeezed my eyes shut.
"God I'm such a fucking idiot" I whispered to myself "Izuku I know you're in here" "go away sero" I leaned my forehead against the door.

"Not until we talk... look I'm sorry I said those things I was being an idiot" "no fucking duh" everything fucking hurts, and I can feel my heart throb against my ribcage "Izuku please let's just talk" I sighed softly not knowing what to do.

I opened the door after a few minutes feeling a bit nervous, I couldn't even look at him right now; I started to tap my fingers against the door "I'm sorry" he mutters brushing my hair behind my ear "I... I was being an asshole"

"It's not like we're actually together" "I didn't realize you liked me" Sero sighed closing the distance by stepping closer "what are you doing?" I asked my eyes going wide "you like me right?" I can lie and say no, he doesn't have to know how I feel "maybe I do"

Sero cupped my cheeks "I only started this rival shit to get your attention izuku" "w-what" "I have loved you ever since middle school."

"Then why did you say-" "because I'm dumb" I can feel his breath against my lips, I glanced down at his lips "just fucking kiss me already" I grumble because I'm still fucking pissed at him

Sero pulled me into a heated kiss, his fingers in my hair while my hands are gripping onto his stupid dumb shirt and I can't help but moan.

I push him against the stall biting down on his lip and tugging on it "shit izu-" he mutters with a shaky breath, I couldn't get enough of him he was like a drug but I needed to breathe.

I pecked his lips repeatedly, and I feel a small smile on his lips between each peck I give him sometimes it was just a breath, and gasping for the sole purpose of being able to kiss again god I fucking love him I want him to be mine just mine.

I pull away my fingers pressing into his cheeks "you're so freaking cute" I whispered looking into his dark hazy eyes "holy shit Izuku" he mutters "I don't think I can ever go back to being number one fuck boy" I couldn't help but laugh even though I'm still trying to catch my breath.

"So the rumors are true then?" "Hey I'm not proud of it" he giggles pecking my lips one last time "go on a date with me?" he asked in a gentle tone.

"If you think I'm going to say no to you, then you're fucking crazy" I giggle pecking his lips back "of course, I'll go on a date with you" "good"