six

season 1, episode 6 - every night is another story

JOSIE CAMERON FOUND HERSELF IN THE BACKSEAT of Brooke Davis' car, next to Brooke herself, while Haley sat in the passenger seat and Peyton drove them back to Tree Hill

JOSIE CAMERON FOUND HERSELF IN THE BACKSEAT of Brooke Davis' car, next to Brooke herself, while Haley sat in the passenger seat and Peyton drove them back to Tree Hill. The car was filled with silence, Josie looked down at the window as she watched the trees pass by.

Peyton reached into the backseat of the car, looking around for something as Josie tried to help her, "We need some music."

Haley looked over at the blonde and then back at the road when she noticed the car began to move onto the side of the road, causing Haley to quickly grab a hold of the steering wheel and turned it back onto the main road. "Peyton!"

Josie's eyes went wide, before she looked between the two girls at the front of the car. The Cameron girl felt someone kick the side of her leg causing her to wince in pain from the harsh kick as Brooke woke up from her nap and looked around the car, before looking at Josie with furrowed brows. Brooke looked between Haley and Peyton. "Where the hell are we?"

"Miles from normal." Haley said, causing Josie to agree and Peyton to laugh while Brooke looked even more confused.

"What are they doing here?" Brooke asked Peyton, pointing between Josie and Haley.

"You invited them." Peyton answered back, turning up the radio. Brooke fell back into her seat, covering her ears with her hands at the loud music.

The girls spent the majority of the car ride, singing along and laughing at Haley's infamous air guitar. Brooke still had her ears covered, not being amused by what the three girls were doing.

The last song had come to an end, while Josie waited for another one to play, "What's next?"

"You pick." Peyton said, surprising her. Josie grabbed the box full of albums and began to sort through them, while Brooke looked at the three of them.

Josie and Brooke leaned forward as the car came to a stop to look at the front window, along with Peyton and Haley. In front of them stood, Lucas and Nathan standing side by side. Josie's eyes went wide at the sight of the two boys together.

"Lucas with Nathan?" Haley asked, the four girls looked at one another before looking back at the boys.

"Nathan with Lucas?" Josie re-phrased the words.

***

12 HOURS EARLIER:

Josie noticed Lucas and Haley walking together before she decided to join them. Josie walked towards the pair and sent them a smile before speaking up, "Hey strangers."

"Hmm. No stranger than you." Lucas smirked. Josie hugged Haley before bumping her shoulder with Lucas', "Did you get my message last night?"

"No, actually, I was at the library." Josie informed them, "Midterms."