one

season 2, episode 1 - the desperate kingdom of love

JOSIE CAMERON SCOTT AND NATHAN SCOTT, laid together in the bed inside Nathan's apartment, their legs intertwined with another as their naked bodies were pressed against one another

JOSIE CAMERON SCOTT AND NATHAN SCOTT, laid together in the bed inside Nathan's apartment, their legs intertwined with another as their naked bodies were pressed against one another. Nathan was slightly sitting up, admiring how beautiful his newly wife looked sleeping, he couldn't believe she was his, and he was hers. Josie's eyes began to flutter open as she turned her head to look at her husband and she let out the biggest smile, "I had the strangest dream, I dreamt we actually got married yesterday."

"That's weird. I had the same exact dream." Nathan nodded his head as he played along with her, Josie let out a fake gasp causing Nathan to chuckle as he leaned down, capturing her lips before pulling away. "Oh, that's right, we actually did get married."

He intertwined his fingers with hers as their gold wedding bands were visible on their left hands. Josie admired it, she couldn't believe it as she smiled, "We did get married."

"Pretty wild, huh?" Nathan said.

Josie nodded, resting her chin on Nathan's bare chest, as she made sure she was covered with the blanket, "How do you feel?"

"I was just watching you sleep, thinking—let's always be like this." Nathan kissed the top of her forehead causing Josie to melt into his touch as she blushed. Nathan tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear before the sound of Nathan's phone ringing interrupted their moment and he let out a sigh, "And then I turn my cell phone back on."

Josie groaned, "Stupid cell phone."

"It's my mom, she's been calling like crazy." Nathan groaned, as he took hold of his phone seeing his mom calling for what could be the thousandth time.

Josie worriedly gave her husband a look, "Do you think she found out about us?"

"No, she probably wants her car back." Nathan reassured her as Josie nodded her head, a sigh of relief escaping her lips before she climbed on top of him and kissed his neck.

"Well, in that case, don't worry about it." Josie grabbed Nathan's phone but she understood a mother's worried instinct despite wanting the car back so Josie got up, clutching the sheet she had on, "You answer the phone call and I'll head to the bathroom, real quick."

Josie walked inside the bathroom, grabbing a pair of jeans and slipping them on before she put on a shirt. She quickly brushed her hair before she made her way back into the bedroom and noticed Nathan's grim expression.

"Bad news?" Josie asked, causing Nathan to glance up at her, a blank expression on his face now.

"My dad's in the hospital." Nathan replied as Josie walked up to him with a worried expression, "He had a heart attack."

It was no secret that Josie Cameron didn't like Dan Scott, especially after she found out how aggressive he was towards Nathan to be better at basketball. Her dislikeness only grew once she found out that she never liked the man because of Lucas but now she didn't like him because of both Lucas and Nathan. Josie looked at him, "Is he going to be okay?"