seventeen

season 1, episode 19 - how can you be sure
season 1, episode 20 - what is and what should never be
season 1, episode 21 - the leaving song

season 1, episode 19 - how can you be sure season 1, episode 20 - what is and what should never be season 1, episode 21 - the leaving song

JOSIE CAMERON WALKED INSIDE Nathan's apartment to find him sleeping shirtless in his bed. She smiled to herself before she quietly got on the bed and inched closer to his ear as she whispered for him to wake up before moving away. Nathan opened his eyes and immediately smiled at the sight of his girlfriend, before he opened his arms to stretch.

"Hey." Nathan groggily spoke, sleep still calling him, "I didn't hear you come in."

"Well, you didn't hear your alarm clock either."

"That's because it didn't go off." Nathan retorted, "Everybody gets up at six."

"Well, time to get up." Josie began to lift herself up from the bed but Nathan pulled her back into his arms as he greeted her with a kiss.

"I am up, come here." Nathan kissed her once more. Josie attached her lips to his, feeling the same butterflies she had always felt when they kissed. The two began to make-out until the sound of the alarm clock began to ring.

"I'll get that." Josie removed herself from his arms as she went ahead and snoozed the clock, in the process her shirt was lifted up revealing her small tattoo, to which Nathan noticed and raised his brow. She turned back around, "Want me to start your shower?"

Nathan tried to cover up his shocked expression as he stuttered, "Uh, yeah..sure."

***

Later that night, Josie found herself back at the apartment. Nathan suggested they should go to the pool, they spent an hour inside, splashing one another with water and just enjoying their time. The two ran inside the apartment as Nathan handed her a towel to dry herself off.

"Are you hungry?" Nathan asked as Josie placed her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.

"Hungry for you." Josie flirted, leaning in to attach their lips for a kiss but Nathan turned his head to the right before stepping back and making his way to the kitchen.

"No, I'm serious. We can heat something up, or go out and eat if you want to." Nathan shrugged his shoulders as Josie walked up to him raising a brow.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just hungry." Nathan replied.

"I don't buy it, talk to me." Josie frowned, wanting to know what's bothering her boyfriend.

"I just don't feel like making out, that's all." Nathan shrugged, which made Josie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, she wanted to make sure she heard him right.

"You do realize what you said, right?" Josie chuckled but she quickly recovered when her boyfriend looked serious, she frowned, "Since when?"

"Since you got my jersey number tattooed on your ass."