sixteen

season 1, episode 18 - to wish impossible things

THE ANNUAL BOY TOY IS A  CHARITY AUCTION WHERE boys get auctioned off to the highest bidder to spend the evening with them

THE ANNUAL BOY TOY IS A CHARITY AUCTION WHERE boys get auctioned off to the highest bidder to spend the evening with them. Girls have entered the gym, their wallets filled with money to bid on the hottest guy. Josie stepped inside the gym with Haley by her side, the two making their way towards Peyton.

The two of them greeted the blonde, who looked around the room, Haley smiled at her, "See anything you like?"

"I'm seeing everything I like." Peyton responded, looking at the room where a guy walked out and began to walk down. "But I think I'm going to bid on Jake."

"You guys are really hitting it off, huh?" Haley bumped her shoulder with Peyton's.

"Just friends, really." Peyton nodded before looking at Josie, "Ready to fight off these rabid skanks for Nathan?"

"Actually, I think I'm bidding on Lucas." Josie responded, "We haven't spent time together and this is needed and plus I get Nathan for free."

"Alright folks, here we go."

Josie opened up her blue pamphlet that had the order of the boys walking off the stage. Haley read over the next name and she groaned, "Oh no, Tim's next."

The music played off the speakers as Tim walked out and threw his letterman jacket to one of the girls as he tried to dance, shaking his butt. Nobody was bidding him as he continued to dance ridiculously. Deb bidded on him with eight dollars and Whitey was desperate to get him off stage.

Josie looked back down at the blue pamphlet, "Jake's up next, how much do you have?"

"Eighty-seven dollars and fifty three cents." Peyton proudly responded.

A different type of song played through the speakers as Jake opened the curtains revealing himself wearing the Ravens mascot with a number seven jersey. Whitey laughed, while the crowd yelled and clapped in excitement. Jake placed his hand beside his ear wanting to hear the yells before he took off the mascot's head off and handed it to Whitey. He walked closer to the edge of the stage.

"Twenty-dollars." Peyton shouted a smile on her face. Jake pointed at her and smiled before Whitey spoke through the microphone.

"I have a bid for twenty-dollars, do I hear thirty dollars?"

"Thirty!" A voice in the far back shouted as Jake began to take off parts of his costume, leaving him with just the body suit.

"Forty?"

"Forty!" Another voice yelled.

"Forty, right over there." Whitey exclaimed.

"Fifty dollars." Peyton shouted, raising her hand up in the air.