seven

season 2, episode 11 - the heart brings you back
season 2, episode 12 - between order and randomness

season 2, episode 11 - the heart brings you backseason 2, episode 12 - between order and randomness

THE CAMERON FAMILY WAS A FAMILY OF FIVE. Sometimes it felt like a family of four because the oldest child went away to college and didn't have that much communication with her parents or her siblings and it was rare when she went back to Tree Hill to visit. So far none of the Cameron siblings have heard from her but Jessica has informed her oldest daughter that Josie was married. So when Nathan opened the door to come face-to-face with someone he didn't recognize instead of his wife, who went to check on James he was confused.

The brown-haired girl smiled, her clothes were wet from the rain and her smile turned into a smirk. "Wow, Josette does not play around." She eyed him from the top to the bottom, "You're Nathan, right?"

Nathan nodded his head, "Yes, do I know you?"

"Well, you should. I'm your sister-in-law." She replied holding out her hand, "Jade Cameron, I'm sure Josie mentioned me to you. Uh...Can I come in?"

Nathan moved to the side, opening the door wider and letting her in. Jade bent over to take her wet shoes off to keep the apartment clean and once she did, her shirt lifted up revealing a small star tattoo. Nathan frowned trying to remember if he had ever seen that somewhere or if his mind was just playing tricks on him.

Nathan went outside to grab her suitcase, noticing it was outside. "I'm sorry but Josie never mentioned anything about you coming over."

Jade chuckled. "She or James don't know. Anyways your apartment was the closest so where's my little sister?"

"Out," Nathan answered, closing the door. "She went to see your brother."

"Guess, I'll get comfortable here." Jade shrugged and sat down on the couch, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

Nathan looked at her stunned. "Well...uh, make yourself at home then."

***

Haley and James are in the argument stage of their relationship, they have been fighting and arguing non-stop ever since James found out about Haley and Chris Keller working together.  He never had a good feeling about him being around his girlfriend or his sister yet he just managed to try to pursue them both with music.

Josie walked towards the door of her apartment, grabbing the keys from her jeans pocket. She didn't expect to stay long at James but she did because her brother was upset that Haley had canceled their dinner because of something important and all he could guess was that she was with Chris Keller.

Josie opened the door to her apartment, her hair was wet since it was pouring outside. She closed the door quietly behind her but when she turned around she found her husband sitting on the couch waiting for her.

"You scared me," Josie told her husband, her hand placed on her chest. "What's wrong?"

Before Nathan can say anything the familiar voice of her older sister scared her. "Lil sis!"