nine

season 1, episode 9 - with arms outstretched

JOSIE WALKED DOWN THE SCHOOL HALLWAY looking for either one of her friends, but someone pulled her into an empty classroom

JOSIE WALKED DOWN THE SCHOOL HALLWAY looking for either one of her friends, but someone pulled her into an empty classroom. Once she turned around to realize who it was she softly smiled at him. He gently pushed her to the wall, and pressed his lips against hers, which she gladly returned, before she softly pulled away, covering her face, "We can't do this here right now."

Nathan chuckled, smiling at how nervous she looked, "We just did—" Nathan gave her one more peck before he smiled as she chuckled, "Alright, I'll kiss you later."

***

Josie and Haley were overdue for a best friend hangout. Thankfully, James and Jace went somewhere for some father-and-son bonding time, while her mother went to a doctor's appointment leaving the two girls in Josie's room.

"I'm so glad James finally asked you out." Josie grinned at her friend who's cheeks turned red. Ever since James asked out Haley, he has been hanging out with their group of friends a lot. Although they are dating, they didn't do that cheesy couple things in front of Lucas and Josie.

"You have been kissing the Nathan Scott." Haley retorted, after the events that happened the other day, Josie called Haley to tell her. Josie rolled her eyes, but she felt her cheeks heat up. She has never felt whatever she felt for Nathan Scott, for anyone else.

"You're the only one that knows." Josie pointed out, playing with the bracelet Nathan gave her during their first tutoring session, "I'll tell Lucas and James when I'm ready."

"You know, I always keep these secrets to myself." Haley assured her, lifting herself up from the chair she was sitting on, walking to sit down on Josie's bed. "I know it's soon, but I think I love your brother."

Josie's eyes went wide, "You think or you know."

Haley's laid on her bed, her eyes staring at the ceiling, "I don't know."

Josie laid next to her, the both of them now staring up at the ceiling, "My mom says that love has no timeline." There was no response from Hayley causing Josie to continue, "I know that you are sure about loving him, and it doesn't matter if it's too soon."

Haley sighed, "I feel insecure, you know? He had thousands of girls lined up for him—he even had Brooke Davis and he chose to be with me."

"I'm glad he chose you, because you changed him, Haley." Josie informed her, "He loves you, I can see it from the way he talks about you during dinner."

"Really?" Haley asked, turning her head to face her. Haley James didn't expect to fall for her best friend's brother, just like Josie didn't expect the same with Nathan.

"Really." Josie confirmed. "Screw the rules, love has no timeline, for all I care you could get married now."

Haley chuckled, "It's too soon for marriage, don't you think we're too young?"