Night of the Phantoms

Ren's POV:

In film and movies, meeting a supernatural being that is laid out to be more exciting and a lot of wacky stuff can happen to even summon one, but our parents are like, "Nope, let's be boring."

We were climbing down the steep slope of the hill, the breeze of the coming night wrapped us around like a cold burrito in the fridge for too long, which reminds me...

"Can we have a taco later? I'm craving for one." I laid my hand on my stomach.

"We just met the god of fear and terror, and you want a taco?" Ex scoffed in disbelief.

"I haven't eaten since the airport. And tacos are good..." I complained.

"I would love to have a taco too." Stress agreed.

"I'm really hungry..." Biffa nodded.

"Sounds like a lovely dinner," Joe mumbled.

"Can we focus on climbing down the mountain? I rather not die again." Cleo sighed.

"How is the underground like?" Grian asked out of curiosity.

"I was just a month old, Cod boy," Cleo answered.

"How old are you again?" Joe joked.

"I don't remember much, but it was dark and creepy," Cleo said ignoring Joe's question.

"Can't you teleport us back to Nike and Python?" Iskall asked, basically dragging his legs.

"Last time we did that, we passed out for half a day," Tango added.

We continued our journey down in silence, the strangely strong wind deafen the steps of us walking the rocky path.

Well, that was until...

"Hey!" A tough grizzly voice said.

We all looked up, there was a tough-looking dude with a black leather jacket and ripped jeans, he had a muscular build and had darker skin than us, his black-colored eyes and hair held pride as he stared at his.

"Where are you all doing? It's night, it's dangerous to climb the mountains!"

"Says the guy who's sitting at the edge of a rock." Bdubs yawned tiredly.

"You're all must be tired; you should probably rest up for the night."

"That's very kind of you sir, what's your name?" Xisuma asked like a proper British man.

"It's Ares." He answered.

At the time, we were so tired to connect the dots to realize that he is THE Ares.

"Cool name, you got anything that can get us down, A- oh," Keralis said, his shocked face getting even more shocked.

"What's the problem? Cat got your tongue?" Ares teased.

"Do you have a son by any chance?" Keralis asked, his soothing voice contrasting the rough voice of Ares.

"Yeah, by that sentence I believe you know my son, Iskall?" Ares said, his voice dropping as if disappointed.

"I'm right here... dad?" Iskall said, as if unsure how to address Ares.

"Aye, that's cool, you brought your gang here, you all demis?" Ares asked.

"I guess, you got any tacos?" I asked.

"Add please to your question then maybe I'll give you some," Ares said.

"Please, I can eat, like ten of them right now."

"Also please get us off this damn mountain," Ex said.