Valiant Hero

Mumbo's POV:

My legs were tired already, but the need to survive kept me going.

We must have passed through like tens of thousands of monsters, but we just kept running from the rubble that is now Sisyphus' mountain.

"I think I see the end!" Said an out-of-breath Xisuma.

Through the grimy mist and mud was a door made out of black wood and infused with iron, it was easily 20 feet tall or higher.

Tango run-up to it first and frantically knocked on the tall doors.

"Tango! Just bust the door open!" Exy commanded.

"But... manners," Tango mumbled to himself.

"WE ARE ABOUT TO DIE, YOU... DUMMY." Ex bit his lip (I think) and held back a slur.

Tango (Who was the only one that look like he can still hold a fight) looked up, "The door knocks are up there."

Xb ran up and slammed his shoulder against the loaming door, an unhealthy crack was heard from said shoulder.

"That doesn't sound good," Joe said, as Xb dropped onto the ground, clutching his shoulder in pain.

Tango added, "It's also like a trillion pounds and made out of hardwood."

"Didn't Hades say that he will hold this open for us?" Stress asked, holding up Jevin.

Silence, a flash of emotions run across everyone, we were too busy trying to survive to even remember who we are supposedly fighting for.

We were confused, then angry, then betrayal then sad, acceptance was last, and a bit of 'I knew that will happen.

Tango sank into the ground, and sighed "I knew I should have him swear it on the River Styx."

"Didn't he say that we will die if we stay there for more than two days or something?" Jevin muffled half-unconscious.

"Hey, TFC? How long have we been here?" Asked Xisuma.

"In actual hours like a bit less than a day," TFC responded and we breathed a sigh of relief.

"But in terms of Nyx messing up the day and night, we got like twenty or fewer minutes left until the monsters can and won't hesitate to attack us." TFC continued in a strangely calm tone

Then, panic began.

Ex started cursing at himself and the gods while the rest of us begin to argue.

TFC, being the voice of reason, tried to calm us all down, "Wait, we can still make it out of there alive if you all just work together."

"IT'S USELESS. THESE ARE THE DOORS OF DEATH; NOTHING GET THROUGH ASIDE FROM THE DEAD." Tango hysterically cried.

"Calm down Tango, you are not making it better for anybody else," Wels said.

Tango is hitting on the door, leaving actual small amounts of blood where he hit.

"What do we do then?" Ex said.

"I don't... I don't... I real-really don't know." Tango whimpered.

"There has to be a way out." Xisuma looked at Wels.

"But there isn't. Oh, it's the end." B-dubs sighed, half-exhausted.

The growl of monsters grew louder, and we huddled closer, raising our weapon but knew that we were in no shape to fight.

I looked to False, "You got any ideas?"

"Nope. We are cornered from all sides and a sudden attack is too risky." False groaned.