Alone in Thoughts

Grian's POV:

Look, I will never get why people are scared of spiders, but their reaction is funny.

We stepped into the cave, Impulse, Zed, and Tango leading the way.

"I can sense someone deep inside," Tango said, doing whatever the son of Hades will do.

"You got very cool powers, Mr. T," Biffa said following behind Xisuma.

"I know, it's useful when others get lost in a cave. Oh? Wait." Tango said, his tone turning dead serious.

"What is it?" TFC asked.

"There's someone else there." Tango narrowed his eyes.

Then a spider jumped out of the ceiling. (Got to say, nice timing.)

"AH-" Impulse jumped back, tripping over a rock, and fell into Xb's arms.

"You ok? You saw something?" Xb asked and looked worryingly into the tunnels the cave split into.

"Spider spooked me, but yeah, I'm fine thanks." He said, balancing himself.

"Spi-Spider?" False shivered, "They give me the creeps."

Cleo with no fear of the small bug, picked it up and handled it to False, "Why? They don't hurt you or anything."

False backs up, "Get that thing away from me!" She draws her sword.

Ren patted her on the shoulder, "Guys, stop teasing her, and Falsie, you're making a lot of noise."

Tango nodded, "If Phobos is in this cave, they would have heard us."

We wandered farther into the cave, an eerie fog came in.

Biffa shivers, "Are you sure, you're going the right way?"

"It's Tango, we can trust him," Zed said trying to maintain his flame.

"You know, that's kind of weird." Etho walked into my view.

"What is?"

"In other fogs, Impulse's flame alone is enough to guild the way, but now, even with Zedaph, I can barely see the glow."

"That sounds like foreshadowing to me," Joe said somewhere behind me.

Tango stopped in his tracks again, "The cave opens into a limestone cave up ahead, there's where the two presence seems to come from."

"Are you sure?" Biffa said, shifting his weight into another leg.

"What is there to lose if we check?" I said, moving in first.

Now, most limestone caves are pretty, and Scar can describe it in about seven million words, but this one was just one word: Eerie.

We stood on an upper level of the cave, a mudslide goes down from where we stood, down on the cave's floor was a thin layer of water, that reflected the dripping cave roof; and in the middle was a limestone throne mirrored front and back, all covered a thick foggy blanket.

"Must be for the two presence Tango talked about," Xisuma said pointing at the throne.

"Is it me or do I feel like I'm being watched?" I shivered.

"Oh nay, mine own young children, thou art being gazed at." A sickly male voice called out.

The Hermits all turned around, a tall figure with the face of a child watched us, he was very thin and had broken black wings, he had a halo of eyes that never blinked. He wore purple robes that were torn and burned. (Reminds me of someone... or rather something)