Going Beyond and Onwards

Jevin's POV:

Ships are not exposed to fly. I repeat, SHIPS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO FLY. There is a reason for that! Just... take it from me, the ships are not airplanes.

Anyways, we were on the ship we stole, waiting for the island of Samothrace to appear as we were sailing along the ocean. The sun's rays shone through the window hitting my back.

"You sure we are on the correct path?" Xb asked, looking up from his book.

"Yep, Nereus texted me the location of Samothrace," I said lying face down on the floor.

"Aren't you supposed to... you know, drive this ship?" Cleo said, she sat near Joe still modeling a small stature she found on the ship.

"Once you enter the location you want to go, the ship goes into auto-pilot, meaning I can't even drive this ship." I sighed.

The door to my left opened, out came a Xisuma holding a phone, "If we have time, can we meet up with someone?"

I pulled my head up and said, "Who?"

Xisuma just shrugged "You see."

"You got other friends?" Zed said seeming shocked.

"Ow," Xisuma said, looking down with sadness in his purple eyes.

Exy holds in his laughter in the background, and nearly choked on water.

"Surprisingly, yes, my idiot sandwich of a brother has other friends expect us," Exy said.

Xisuma just sat on the floor, his arm crossed, and asked me, "How long till we get to Samothrace?"

False (who was playing chess with TFC) "I found a map book in one of the ship's cabinets, and to me, we should be on the island."

"Well, it is a bit misty outside..." TFC said, still looking at the chessboard, "Checkmate, False."

"Ah, a come from behind victory, classic." False grinned, resetting the chessboard.

"This is so annoying! We should be at the docking point right now!" Mumbo said glaring up from the small castle of books Scar built around him.

"Maybe if I fly out high enough, I will be able to see the island," Grian suggested, putting another book on Mumbo's castle.

"I don't think the mist will be able to change what a flying person looks like." Beef said, looking at the chess match between False and TFC.

"Oh, then what about a flying ship, the mist may change this ship into an airplane," Ren said.

"That sounds great!" Joe said while reading about water currents on a beanie he found. (Honestly, I found it first, but he claimed it. And I still haven't forgiven him.)

"How are we going to lift a thousand-pound vessel into the air? I can barely lift a book!" Cleo exclaimed.

Zed looked at Xisuma, "Can't you use your magic?"

Xisuma suddenly looks up, "What do I look like to you? Superman? The amount of magic needed will be insane! I'll be surprised if I can even lift it two inches without collapsing onto the ground like Jevin!" Xisuma points at me and my motionless body on the ground.

I stared at the darkness of the ground and I gave a piece of mighty great advice, "Don't lie face down on the floor, it tastes like dirt."

Mumbo laughed, "Then why are you doing it?"

I looked him straight in the eyes, "I have committed too far, I have to continue this."

Mumbo looked at the tower of books around him, and stared at Scar and Grian who are somehow making trees out of books, "What on earth did you build?"