- Chapt. 5 -

And then he left, leaving behind a quiet (name) in his midst.

🌖-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-🌔

After the stranger left, a loud bell suddenly rang throughout the school, sending shivers down the flower boy's spine as the ringing shook his skull. A dizzy Grim soon fell out of a nearby tree upon hearing the booming sound and once (name) caught his bearings, he ran towards the little cat to make sure he was okay.

"I'm fine, (name)! Nothing to worry about, you have a strong teacher after all!" The furrball proudly exclaimed to comfort the boy as he fretted over his friend's health and though it didn't do much to calm his concerns, the timid male eventually decided to just trust the kitties' words for now unless something bad happened. So after letting out a worried sigh, he picked up his teacher and held him comfortably in his arms before leaving the greenhouse, cause if the streaming line of students exiting the school building wasn't any indication, the timid boy believed that it was currently lunch break.

However, as he exited the glass building, making sure to close the door behind him, (name) ran right into someone with his back when he tried to take a step back.

"Oh! Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" The male quickly turned around and gave the person a small bow to express his apology.

"We seem to keep running into each other, don't we?" A familiar voice responded, making the flower boy look up to see Trey standing before him with a big grin on his face. "And there's no need to apologise, I wasn't looking either so it's my fault too."

(Name) straightened up upon hearing the third year's kind words and promptly sent his own little smile to the male.
"I don't mind talking to you so often. You're a really nice person to be around so the time I spend with you is just as nice." The words came out the timid boy's mouth before he knew what he was doing and soon he had a pink-tinted Trey fumbling to think of a reply to such a simple but sincere compliment.

"Trey, do you mind if I ask who this is?" A new person suddenly entered the conversation.

"Ah. Riddle! Let me introduce you to (name). We met just before first period." In his introduction Trey decided to leave out the part where the flower boy was also the magicless boy from the entrance ceremony, seeing as it was a bit of a soft spot for the male.
But that didn't stop the red haired dorm leader from recognising (name), with his soft voice was still present in his memories of the ceremony, though he too, decided to not say anything about it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, (name)." Riddle responded politely as he placed a hand on his chest. "I hope you're enjoying your stay here at Night Raven College."

"It's nice to meet you too, Riddle. I- if you're okay with me calling you that. If not, th- that's fine too!" The timid boy's smile remained as he talked to the newcomer, though it slowly disappeared as the irrational worries began to invade his mind.

"Riddle is fine." The dorm head curtly replied and let a hint of a smile slip onto his face in an attempt to comfort the male before him.

"N-note taken." (Name) nodded as his tiny grin regrew, though he unconsciously letting out a stutter as his concerns were proven wrong.

"Hey (name), since you're already here with us, do you wanna grab something to eat at the cafeteria? I bet you must be starving." Trey suggested as he pointed towards the school building.

"But I wouldn't want to interrupt you guys! You were heading towards the greenhouse, weren't you?"

"It was only to check on some of the plants that the science club was growing. But hunger takes priority over club activities, so nothing to worry about." The vice dorm head ruffled the flower boy's head as he quelled the raging pit of anxiety that existed in the small male's stomach.