👻 300 Special 💍 pt. 4

Left behind were a group of unsuccessful bachelors all frozen in time, as still as statues for the foreseeable future.

🌖-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-🌔

"To think the first group would fail so utterly..." The headmaster lamented as he gazed down at his hands, thoughts circling around the failing bachelors and the fate that befell them.

See, the reason why the masked man had came into knowledge of his students' failure wasn't because of a second hand report of the events, but because he had been watching the entire thing. Along with some of (name)'s friends, the small group had been viewing the interaction with the help of windows and magic, allowing them to view each spectacular hit on the head received by the suitors.

"Did you see? That ghost struck Floyd with his sword in a flash!" Riddle laughed as he commented happily, a big smile on his face as he recalled the wonderful sight of his archenemy being given an injury he deserved.

"Ahahahahahaha! And what the hell was that song, Trey!?" Ace joined in with a cackle, as he couldn't help himself from cracking up at his upperclassman's song, even though it was considered quite disrespectful to do so. "Oh man, I'm losing it! Ahahaha!"

"Shut it, Ace! Don't tease Clover..." Despite his own words, Deuce let out a small snort as the memory of his senior's singing returned to his mind.

"Oh my, poor Vil! To see such a terrible bruise be laid upon your gorgeous head!" Rook exclaimed in dismay over his close friend's injury, tears bursting from the corners of his eyes as he mourned the unbearable tragedy.

On the other hand, Epel was more than happy over watching the dorm leader's failure, a small giggle escaping his throat as he tried to act equally dismayed, but remained unsuccessful as he soon joined his fellow first years in a torrent of snickering.
But for a moment, his mind shifted to the adorable flower boy that had also been present at the scene, someone who he'd been growing more and more fond of the more often he met. As the lilac boy's thoughts circled around the subject for longer, the happier he got, growing joyful that Vil wasn't the person who successfully received the timid male's hand in marriage. Just imagining the scene of the upperclassman he hated with the first year he was fond of made the boy want to puke.
Lucky for him, that wasn't the case.

"This isn't a laughing matter!" Rang out Crowley's voice as he silenced the student's laughter with a frown present on his hidden face. "This is no game. Don't forget that Mr. (name)'s life depends on our success in this mission! Oooh, whatever to try next..."

Just as the headmaster was about to start crying out, a cheery voice interrupted him in a sing song tone that lacked any sense of severity.
"Fear not~ For help has arrived in the form of-" The person paused his introduction as he rushed towards the group, green eyes sparkling at the perfect opportunity to be of use. "-Cater!!!"

Everyone went silent upon the outspoken third year's arrival, some holding disappointment in their gaze while others just blinked at the male with wide eyes, a bit surprised at his sudden entrance.

"If you're talking about proposing to our sweet little flower then I'm the most perfect fit for the job!" The ginger proudly proclaimed, earning a couple of frowns from some boys in the group at his rather bold exclamation.

"You're pretty fired up, Diamond." The blueberry boy noted out loud, moving his hand to his chin at his observation.

"Well duh, I know what I'm doing!" Cater responded as if stating the obvious, perking up as an idea popped into his brain. "Oh! Deuce, you should come along too. The more the merrier, right?"