👻 300 Special 💍 pt. 2

"You may start bringing in people tomorrow but until then I do not wish to see your faces, so go now before I change my mind."

🌖-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-🌔

It had been almost a day since the Ghost King had made that agreement with the students of Night Raven College, despite his extreme reluctance to do so. Yet, despite it only being 24 hours since that announcement, a group of bachelors were already standing in wait outside of the wedding hall's doors.

"Seven suitors for his majesty's beloved..." A ghost standing post outside glanced between the male's with slightly apprehensive eyes upon their arrival.

"I humbly request to be allowed to meet the fiancé of his highness." A beautiful dorm leader asked, the tips of his hair a turning light purple in contrast with his white, formal suit.

" 'Humbley' !?" Jack questioned with a shocked expression as he raised his eyebrows.

"I am the most suitable to be his groom, so surely (name) will fall in love with me." The Pomefiore dorm head stated with a matter-of-fact tone, moving his hands onto his hips when his gaze fell on the first year.

"Tch. The hell's up with you?" An annoyed Leona grumbled with a sour expression while he held a bouquet of flowers over his shoulder.

"Along with being a model, I also act professionally and in certain situations one is required to change their mask." Vil stated as if it was the most common knowledge found among the people of Night Raven College. "The king desires a worthy suitor for his beloved, correct? Being professional requires adhering to your client's wishes."

"Vil..." The Savanaclaw first year called out the dorm leader's name in disappointment. "I understand that you don't know (name) very well, but... you're just gonna play with his heart and try to trick him?..."
The wolf-like male paused as he thought to himself for a couple seconds, before continuing to talk once again.
"I just think... love and romance are supposed to be more serious."

"Yeah~ Urchin, you tell 'im!" Floyd entered the conversation with his spaced out smile, clapping his hands absentmindedly as he agreed with Jack.

"I- I get that it's for his own safety so he doesn't get taken away, but tr- trying to trick him into liking you just doesn't sit right with me, okay?..." The large, white haired boy stuttered at the sudden attention, but he still managed to get his point across without much hindrance.

"Little Jack, so naive..." Was the beautiful student's response.

" 'Little' Jack!?" The aforementioned male exclaimed in shock, for as far as he was aware he was the complete opposite of 'little'.

"This is a battle of who amongst the seven of us have the most husband material. And I never hold back, no matter the battle. That's all this is." Vil explained as he crossed his arms, serious eyes looking down at his underclassman with a critical expression. "And even if I were to follow your views on this situation, what are you suggesting that I do differently? Fall in love with the flower boy myself before making him fall for me?"

Jack couldn't respond to that question, he paused and restarted his sentence multiple times but in the end there was no answer to be found.
Or at least...
Not an answer he was willing to share.

"Stop bullying my dorm members and just go back to the way you were before. You were much better before and I'll be way less likely to puke." Leona interrupted their conversation with a large frown on his face.

"Little Leona... are you afraid if of losing to me?" The Pomefiore dorm leader teased his fellow third year, a smirk growing on his charming face.

"Say that again..." The lion dared with a growl, before turning to the soldier at the door who'd been quietly overhearing their conversation without getting involved. "Hey ghost! We came all the way here, just bring the flower boy out!"