👻 300 Special 💍 pt. 3

"...Liars who only wish to take precious things must be punished accordingly for their crimes."

🌖-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-🌔

"For the same amount of time I endured, you too shall suffer in still silence." The Ghost King's voice was cold and unforgiving as he spoke, glaring down on the suitors below from his spot high up off the ground.

"F- for 200 years!?" Sebek asked with a shocked expression, subconsciously taking a step back as his body shook.

"Tha- that's a really long time to be completely still!..." (Name) fretted upon hearing the concerning information, his brows furrowed as he glanced at his friends worriedly.

"I've never heard of a ghost that can bind a person with just a single hit." Jade thought out loud with his hand on his chin as he pondered. "Not only are his expectations of us incredibly high, but he also possesses an extraordinary power. Interesting."

"You better be ready, I'm not about to let this slide!" Leona shouted out to the floating apparition above their heads, his face showing an incredible hatred for the flower boy's fiancé.

"How dare you reject my approach, don't let this go to your head!" Vil wasn't any happier with the situation and he made sure to express that as he exclaimed his displeasure with an offended expression.

"I won't be listening to a single word more of your complaining!" The ruler's voice rang out across the room, bringing silence to the chattering male's below him before he continued to speak himself. "If you didn't wish to be frozen, then you simply needn't lie about your skills, deceivers such as yourselves don't deserve the hand of my beloved. So if anymore of you plan to lie your way to victory, I highly suggest leaving right now."

After the ghost's announcement came a still silence as everyone stayed in place, unwilling to move and give up their chance to save their timid friend.

"...Is that so?" The Ghost King's tone was serious as he asked the students for confirmation, giving them their final chance to leave.

"Yes, your majesty. None of us will be leaving until we've exhausted all our options." Trey responded politely, yet his expression held annoyance as he looked up at the apparition through furrowed brows.

"Yeah! We'll never give up on our little koebi-chan!" Floyd agreed with a vigorous nod of his head, a determined expression on his face as he did so.

"...Very well then. In that case, next up will be the boy with the large white ears. He looks fairly strong." The spectre gave a small nod at the beginning of his sentence before moving his icy cold gaze to the wolf-like male that stood only a small distance away.

Upon being called out, Jack rubbed the back of his neck nervously before walking up to the flower boy, who was tightly clutching the bouquet he'd been previously given in attempt to calm his nerves as they began to spike through the roof.

"W- we've... known each other for a long time now and... well... I really c- care about you..." The first year struggled to put his words together as he talked to his friend. "So I... wanted to get something for you... Don't think too deeply about it, o- okay!"
The Savanaclaw resident turned his flushed face to the side as he shoved a small bouquet of flowers at (name), white ears no longer white as they turned into a deep shade of pink.

Though it was quite a lot smaller than Leona's bouquet, the (h/c) haired boy was just as pleased to see the bundle of herbs as he had been before, wide eyes shining as a big smile grew on his face. It consisted of a beautiful white rose being surrounded by a variety of red and yellow flowers, which only brought out the pure colour even more.
"Th- Thank you, Jack! Really! This... means a lot to me." The ramshackle resident thanked with a huge grin on his face as his shoulders relaxed at the comforting sight of roses.