👻 300 Special 💍 pt. 5

The greeting made a small smile appear on the dorm leader's visage and with the suitors decided and confirmed, they were sent on their way to woo a flower boy into the safety of their arms.

🌖-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-🌔

In the ceremony hall where ghosts hurried around, adjusting everything to perfection in the short time they had until the celebration begun, a Ghost King did his best to hide the bursting joy on his face as he waited for his beloved.

"I can only imagine how stunning he'll look!" The apparition let out a loving sigh as his mind circled around his dear fiancé, who was changing into his wedding garb at that very moment. "I feel that I might faint at just the thought of him, he's just so beautiful!"

A frozen Floyd gritted his teeth and glared daggers at the spectre who spoke merrily, he wanted to be the one marrying the little shrimp. And he would've been the one if it weren't for the dumb king's rules about how 'princely' he needed to be to have his hand. It was all his fault he wasn't at the first year's side and now he had to watch the stupid ghost be happy while he married Koebi-chan.
The more he thought about it, the more the agitated eel wanted to squeeze the life out of the idiot spectre in that moment, if only he wasn't stuck as an audience member.

"Floyd, calm down. If you continue glaring like that he'll surely notice you and I doubt he'd be very pleased to see you planning his murder in 15 different ways." The more polite of the brothers attempted to calm his twin's anger towards the undead male, but when Floyd glanced towards Jade at his side, the murderous aura emanating off of him scared even the hug loving twin to his core.

"...You sure you aren't talking to yourself?" The Octaivinelle student asked in a cautious tone with his brows furrowed, only to have his gaze silently be met with the bloodthirsty eyes of his brother as he wore a forced smile. A single look that quickly sent the bachelor's eyes back towards the Ghost King, who didn't seem that annoying after witnessing the vice dorm head's hatred for the apparition.

Not too soon after the small interaction, silence washed over the hall as new footsteps could be heard entering the room, heads turning to an anxious (name) who stood awkwardly in his white suit, unsure of what to do and slowly growing more and more nervous from the eyes looking at him.
The regal male who stood at one end of the hall let out a gasp upon seeing his beloved, cheeks growing warm as his heart skipped a beat. He rushed towards his fiancé with incredible speed and picked up the flower boy in his arms, bridal style, as he gazed into his face lovingly.
"My dear... you're more stunning than anyone I've ever seen before." The spectre's voice was soft as he spoke. Leaning in as he placed a kiss on the timid male's forehead, which effectively shocked the boy into silence as his face grew red. "I feel so lucky to be the one engaged to such a wonderful person."

"A- ah- a- Tha- thank yo- you!" The ramshackle resident struggled to stutter out as he raised his hands to cover his face, nerves spiking high up into the sky when the Ghost King only held him closer to his chest.

"No fair!" Floyd begun to yell at the couple with a childish glare on his face, teeth gritted as he tried to fight against the spell that bound him to his chair. "I wanna be the one holding Koebi-chan!"

"From now on, the moment I'm finally released from this spell, I'll dedicate every second I have to ridding that undead ruler from this earth. Scum like him is not worthy of an afterlife." Jade's voice was calm and his expression held a smile, but anyone who heard his words could tell it was all a facade for the burning rage he held underneath. A failed attempt to hide the 30 ways he'd thought of to kill the Ghost King.

Trey's eyes widened at the... violent reactions from his peers, silently taking note to never make advances towards the flower boy while the Leech twins were around.
He had to admit though, despite not being nearly as murderous about the spectre's affectionate actions, they still set him off and caused his stomach to churn at the very memory of them. The third year let out a deep sigh before a frown slowly formed on his face, as yellow eyes fell onto the subject of many people's hatred.