Shigaraki's ending

Second P

Second P.O.V:

Just...what? This has been a lot for you to take in. First you get a letter saying U.A wants you to help them with students infected with Yandere disease then they feel it for you instead then you get kidnapped by the L.O.V and the same happens to them.

But you have to be honest with yourself, when you were kidnapped Shigaraki and his childlike tantrums were quite cute. You heard a bit of his past too and you wanted to....help him. His childhood is just so bad. Other people have bad childhoods too but you just want to help him more. You think you love him.

So you entered the new L.O.V base through the only window, the bathroom window, and opened the door. You came face to face with Toga Himiko and she smiles.

Toga- You're back! I knew you'd come back! Come on let's play! I've been learning how to juggle knives! I'll teach you!

You- Ah sorry Toga but i'm here to talk to Shigaraki.

Toga- Aww bummer, well he's in the lounge just over there. But once you've finished talking, come and see me!

You go in the direction of where she was pointing and responded with a "sure".

You got to the lounge and saw Shigaraki on sofa playing video games. You don't know how he's doing it but ok.

You- Hey Shigaraki, just came for a visit, how ya doing?

Shigaraki- Right, want to beat this boss with me. He's a pain in the *ss.

You- Sure, but if we win on our first try you promise to do me a favour.

Shigaraki- No

You- I'll take that as a yes.

You take the controller and sit down next to him and started fighting.

~Time skip~

You- Ha! I got the last hit in! Slow poke!

Shigaraki- I did most of the damage anyway.

You- Huh. Would've thought you'd have one of your tantrums by now.

Shigaraki- I don't do tantrums! What was your favour anyway.

You- Well you're my boyfriend now and as you asked, you already accept!

Shigaraki- I'm not in the mood for your jokes.

You- If it was a joke, you would be laughing.

You got closer to him, about to kiss him but then you saw his lips.

You- And my first decree as your significant other is that i shall teach you about skin care!

Shigaraki- =_=

| Bonus |

You- Ouch!

Toga- No you're supposed to tilt your hands 45° to the right!

You- How can i do that! It's too precise!

Shigaraki- Pfft

_______________________________________

Greetings fellow humans, and tree people. I do not know Shigaraki very well so if you have comments about that feel free! I'll try and respond. I'm getting so many notifications ^^'
Anyway HOEP *Nagito intensifies* you enjoyed!
Byoooooooooo!

- Your Weird Author