Chapter 20:

(Uraraka? What are you hiding?)

Third person's P.O.V:

The U.A students didn't take C/F's speech well. They are discussing a plan using normal terms so that guards and cameras don't pick it up.

Denki- So what did you guys think about the "new dessert" at U.A?
(Don't judge. I'm hungry.(hi hungry I'm dad! Ok no))

Denki said bitterly.

Katsuki- New dessert? New f*cking dessert?! That was not even f*cking food!!! (He's playing along XD)

Kendo- What if we find a way to...correct it?

Katsuki- I forgot you guys were even here. (R.I.P Class 1-B ____-____)

Before Class 1-B could retort, Mezo stepped forward.

Mezo- But that sounds nice. We won't forget to coax it with thick syrup.

Somewhere else

The LoV were planning they're big plan.

Shigaraki- Do you think we should bring them with us? It could fast forward the execution.

The villains thought for a bit.

Compress- It would be useful but there is a possibility that our enemies could take them away.

Dabi stepped forward and placed one of his hands in front of him, creating a small flame.

Dabi- We can just eliminate them. (The students. Not u XD)

The villains continued to conversate back and forth untill they came to a agreement...they're bringing you with them.

Somewhere else (again)

Aizawa- Are you sure this is necessary? They don't have clean slates. I'm really starting to hate birds.

President (or something)- Yes. The risks are too high at this moment.

Aizawa sighed and started to stress even more then he already was.

Everybody had important business to do tomorrow. But there is one thing that they have in common.

And that is you.

_______________________________________

I'm so sorry for the late update. It isn't even long or good but i've been lacking motivation and had a lot of work. Hope you can forgive me
Byo?

- Your Weird Author