Chapter 1: A letter?

Your P

Your P.O.V:

I was just cooking noodles to sooth my raging hunger that cannot be tamed when I heard the doorbell ring. " Soon my love" I thought leaving my precious ramen to cook while I went to the door. Then I remembered something,  "I swear if it's those kids again i WILL call their parents" and I opened the door.

You- Who-*looks from side to side* huh no one's here...

I was about to shut the door again when I saw something white out of the corner of my eye on the floor. It was a letter. I pick it up and brought it inside. I don't get many letters, unless they're bills or occasionally one from my parents but this doesn't look like the usual.

You- *shuts the door* What happened to having a chat with the postman? *opens the letter*

The letter:

Dear Y/N L/N,

We would like you to come to U.A High. The situation concerns Yandere disease and we would like you to cure a class, specifically class 1-A. Please do not talk about your situation to any of the students and stay discreet.
We hope to see you soon.

You- Very rare for someone to have that... and at a high school like U.A? I'll go fast (GOTTA GO FAST) and leave them to their work as quickly as possible. It shouldn't be that hard to cure someone, right?

Narrator's P.O.V:

But you were oh so wrong. Soon people will be falling for you and the question is, Who does your heart desire? But will you have a choice?

_______________________________________

Heyo! Hope u enjoyed the short start.
And by the way i will be adjusting ages for more love interests! Oh and right now you're 17 or 18...not sure XD Hope to see u soon!

- Your weird Author