Creepy and cringy. not really fun to read if ya ask me

*Izuku enters with Y/N*

Izuku: Guys I think there's something wrong with Y/N...

Most of the people in the room turn to Izuku with Y/N next to him.

Shinso: They're responsible, let them handle it.

Izuku: Well yes but they keep just saying random things when i bring up a subject.

Iida turns to them in concern and starts talking but is shortly interrupted.

Iida: Well-

Denki jumps over the conveniently placed sofa and stands infront of them.

Denki: Let's check this out! Y/N anything on insects?

Y/N looks up from their thinking position.

Y/N: Do you think every summer, flies have their own Olympics where they have to go through houses without getting killed? And everyone has a danger level so the flies have different stages?

Sero: Wait this actually makes you think

Katsuki: Yeah, if you're a dumb*ss! This is just bullsh*t!!!

Todoroki: Does that mean...I have been killing their families for their own entertainment?

Izuku: That would make sense- SINCE WHEN DID THIS CONVERSATION GET MORBID?!

Y/N: Maybe one day we will all be locked in boxes our size and the box will fill with all of the insects that we killed. Would most of the population die of suffocation?

Toga: Ah sweet sweet Y/N~ I trully love your imagination! If you want we can have a baby and monitor it untill they reach the age of 23 and do the experiment! They will probably perish infront of our eyes~

Kirishima: HOW DID YOU GET HERE- HOW DID YOU ALL GET HERE?!

Dabi: Don't ask us. The Author put this as a crackchap and it's actually just their very weird thoughts. That are quite creepy.

Kurogiri: Also this is a floating room. We have no escape.

Me: MWAHAHAHAHA THE TRUE REACTION OF BOREDOM!!!

Everyone: please stop. Get some help.