Chapter 2: U.A High!

Third person's P

Third person's P.O.V:

You were on your way to the principals office in U.A to discuss what you were going to do as part of the class, as you didn't really get a good description in the letter *sigh* obviously. You knock on the door. And heard a cheerful "come in!" so you entered.

You- Hi.

Nedzu- Hello! I would like to welcome you to U.A! Do you have any questions for why you are here etc?

You- "How can he be so cheerfull? This is basically a crisis" Yeah. I just wanted to know if i will be apart of the class literally or will i just be on stand by?

Nedzu- You will be apart of the class but you will not participate in the hero training for...medical reasons.

You- "Well at least I won't die here...i hope" Perfect! I will get going then!

You walk out and look at the map by the door (just pretend there's one oki?) and went straight to class...well you waited for Aizawa by the door of class 1-A.

Aizawa- I suppose you're the new kid.

You- " Nope I'm the giraffe you bought off Amazon. Can't say this out loud...how sad. But respect your elders or super elders in his case heh" Yep. Oh and please don't tell me to give you answers they'll probably be false. "Or won't even be close to what we are actually learning"

Aizawa- Ok. *enters* Good morning class, today we have a new student. *turns to you* Please introduce yourself.

You- Hi, i'm (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you guys.*bows* Please take care of me.

N/C (Name of choice): *smirks* "another person to fall for me"*glances at Katsuki and sighs* "maybe he'll find me attractive if i have them bowing at my feet"

The whole class glares at you and you wonder why. "Are they alergic to me? Oh I probably put too much deodorant"

Aizawa- You can sit next to Katsuki Bakugo.

N/C- *scowls* "Maybe my minions should teach them a lesson just for good measure. Nobody sits next to MY Katsu~"

You- *sits next to Katsuki* Hi.

Katsuki- Tch "at least we have one normal person in class. For now".

You- Okaaaaay. "Great an angry hedgehog"

Aizawa- Ok so class will begin.

Classes went by and you got more and more curious to who is infected to who. But you think it's N/C to Katsuki...she gives him weird looks. But when it was lunch time and you went to ask Iida where the cafeteria was, he responded rather.....harshly.

/Flashback/

You walk up to Iida Tenya, the classmate that looks the most responsible, and ask him about the cafeteria.

Iida- Not very surprising that YOU don't know where it is. Go down the hall and take a left and then a right. Now please leave, your presence is disturbing.

You- Um...thanks....*leaves* "These people want to be heroes? They are more like a bunch of angry sandwiches" "wait why sandwiches?"

/Flashback ends/

At the end of the day, after classes, you decided to ask Aizawa when everyone left.

You- Hey Aizawa-sensei. Who's infected to who?

Aizawa- The whole class except Katsuki to N/C.

You- Oh...that's a lot of people...but now the Iida incident makes more sense. I thought it was N/C to Katsuki. "This is only second time I use my quirk for this and they want me to do it to a whole classe?!" *sigh*

Aizawa- We checked that. She just is obsessed with him.

You- Poor Kat "should I say hedgehognext time?" ... well i better get going. See ya tomorrow.

Aizawa- Yeah.

You leave to go home but on the way you get grabbed into a alleyway with a knife pushed up against your neck.

???- Stay away from MY N/C or i'll rip you limb from limb while making sure you're still alive to feel it.

You-____?

_______________________________________

I think Dadzawa will be here but not sure. By the way Mineta is not infected.

-Your weird Author