Dabi's ending Part 2!

Your P

Your P.O.V:

Aaaaaah why did it have to be in the morning? I mean yeah 10am is cool but that means I have to wake up at 9:15am and that is not cool. Plus I usually wake up at 2 in the afternoon soooooo not cool.

Still get up though and get ready cauz ya know, i'm kinda in love with the dude.

I leave for my 15 minute walk to the cafe. And how does that even work? He's a villain so if he goes into a cafe isn't it a bit....noticeable? Life is just weird anyway.

I reach the cafe with 6 minutes to spare. Noice.
I order a coffee and cake and wait. What? Don't judge my coffee and cake!

Dabi's P.O.V:

I look close to the cafe and see they went in. Are they stupid or something? I can't go inside. You would've thought i'd fall for someone who knows i'm a villain. Wait, are they eating coffee and...cake? Not bad, at least they got taste.

But I haven't got their number. How am I supposed to get them out of there?

I could just burn the place but that would cause a scene...

...I burned the place. Well at least it's something. I pick them up and bring them out back into our alleyway.

No ones P.O.V:

Dabi - You know I couldn't go in there right?

Y/N - Yeah. But i thought you knew what you were doing. I guess not.

He chuckles.

Dabi - Heh well at least we're both stupid. Brings us together doesn't it?

Y/N smiles while looking up at him.

Y/N - I wouldn't of thought you would've accepted it that easily.

He smiles down at them and gets closer.

Dabi - Well I guess we have a lot to discover about each eachother.

He's about to kiss you but you are able to say one more phrase.

Y/N - That rhymed.

Then you kissy kissy and live together have lots of babies and live happily ever after. Mwah.

_______________________________________

Greetings my fellow friendos!
I have finally uploaded again! Ya proud?
Also this was a part two because the poor dude got just about 200 words last time so ye
Hope you enjoyed as always! Have a great day! *bow*
Byoooooooooooooooooo

- Your Weird Author