Chapter 21: Part 2- The adults

(4 once i made the art!Nah just kidding

Nah just kidding. I could never be able to do something like this masterpiece)

Third person's P.O.V:

Aizawa went on a trip to recruit people for the event that is going to happen this afternoon.

He arrived at the right building and knocked. The door soon opened to reveal....Hawks.

Hawks- Heeeeeeeey! What's my third favourite hero doing here? Finally decided to accept my invitation to hang out?

Aizawa sighed and lazily looked at Hawks in the eyes seriously.

Hawks- Oh! Don't tell me...you work at KFC?! Where's my order???

Aizawa- Hawks...this is serious. The students were infected with Yandere disease and are after someone who was captured by the League of villains.  Thankfully the students are in custody.

Hawks face went from playful to serious then back to playful in a second.

Hawks- Alrighty then! Lets go! But can i wait for my order first?

Aizawa groans then feels a buzz in his pocket. He takes out his phone to see that he received a message from "the president" saying that the students have escaped.

Aizawa-.....sh*t

Hawks- Oh what foul language you have there Eraserhead!

Aizawa lifted his head to look at Hawks and shows him the message.

Hawks-.....Man how did you get the president's number?! So lucky!

Aizawa turns around ready to leave.

Aizawa- There is no time for jokes, Hawks.

Hawks sighed and started to follow Aizawa.

Hawks- Fine....but your paying for my next meal! The chicken nuggets are gonna be cold when i get back...;-; So where are we gonna go first?

Aizawa started jumping on buildings swiftly while Hawks followed.

Aizawa- There's still someone we need to get.

They arrived in front of a nice building and pressed the doorbell. A large man answered and asked what they were doing here.

Aizawa- We'd like to see your boss. Not to arrest him. Just a business "proposition".

Man- Just a minute.

The man went back into the building making sure to lock the door.

They waited a few minutes before the handle of the door started to turn. The door opened to reveal the same man.

Man- You may come in.

The man led them to a room with the man that they are searching for inside.

Aizawa- So....Overhaul.

Overhaul- Eraserhead.

Overhaul sat comfortably and gestured them to sit on the sofa opposite of him. When they sat down he started to speak.

Overhaul- So. What is this "business proposition" that you speak of?

Aizawa- We'd like your help. Obviously you can refuse. But it might help your situation.

Overhaul started thinking while scowling at Aizawa. Hawks groaned.

Hawks- You guys are soooo serious! Lighten up! This is getting boring!

Overhaul- Shut up. But i accept to work with you "filth".(that was a thought by the way)

Aizawa- Great we have to leave now. There is much more to be taken care of.

Hawks- Finally! This place is so gloomy!

Aizawa- We know where they are headed. Central Park.

Hawks- How unoriginal!

They all left. Overhaul with some of his men. Aizawa with an even shorter will to live. And Hawks with a deep want for his take out.

/Somewhere else/

The league of villains are preparing for they're big plan.

Shigaraki- They're blind folded and have earplugs? Good. Now where is she?!

Suddenly someone burst into the room.

Toga- Sorry i'm late! Something absolutely beautiful distracted me!

She spots you and starts to walk towards you but was stopped by Dabi.

Toga- Hi Dabi! So this is the person you captured? They're so cute~ Can't I just cut a tiny tiny bit of they're arm? Red is definitely they're colour!

Shigaraki puts his palm and four fingers around her neck.

Shigaraki- You cut one hair on they're head and i will đəšţŕøý you.

Toga- Aww..you're no fun!

He removed his hand from her shoulder and went close to Kurogiri.

Shigaraki- It's time.

_______________________________________

10K?! Woah! We have gone far my wariors, but we will conquer more views! XD Anyway thanks a lot!
Hope u enjoy this chap!
Byoooooooooo!

- Your Weird Author