Chapter 14: Their reactions!

(Why the heck is Present Mic in this photo XD he doesn't really show up much)

Third person's P.O.V:

All the students from class 1-A were in class. Some with a confused face and some with a murderous glint in their eyes.

Aizawa entered the class and told everyone to quiet down.

Aizawa- So as you can see, Y/N is not here. And they're not at their apartement. Do not be alarmed, we have people on their case.

Kirishima- Why can't we go? We've survived a villain attack! And we have been training since then!

Izuku- Yeah! And we've been going through various dangerous strategic situations.

Aizawa- You may be right but You must NOT take action, am i clear?

B/N- "Why are they so interested in them?! They should be with ME! Well at least Suki isn't like them~"

B/N looks over to Bakugo but jumps when she sees him glaring at her ferociously.

B/N- Y-Yes S-Suki? "W-What did i-i do?"

Katsuki- What did you do to them?

Suddenly everyone stopped what they were doing to glare at B/N, even Aizawa.

B/N- Why would you t-think it was m-me?!

Katsuki's P.O.V:

I know she didn't f*cking do it. But what better to do then get ride of someone that would hurt Y/N. Plus they could not even bring it to me. Nobody can beat me if they beat each other first. Obviously I will have my fun aswell. And Y/N will be mine.

Izuku's P.O.V:

HOW DARE SHE?! My poor precious Y/N is probably crying without me! I need to help them! But first, I have a little time to kill B/N. She's useless anyway.

Todoroki's P.O.V:

She did this?... not very surprising, coming from an attention seaking bi- person. Is Y/N okay? B/N probably starved them to death...I have to take them away.

Kirishima's P.O.V:

Oh no no no no NO! NO! NO! Y/N! How could she?! Y/N is so nice and cheery! They don't deserve to be taken! Especially from me! Their mine. Nobody else's. Maybe I should teach B/N a lesson  for taking what's mine.

Ochako's P.O.V:

Y/N's with that sl*t?! That must be horrible! They surely needs my hugs and reassurance! If only we could float to a world with just the two of us. B/N WiLl PaY.

Sero's P.O.V:

Oh Y/N...you came to help me at the hospital and now you get kidnapped by her?! What did you do to deserve that! All the nice things you did for me...I'll save you! And better then that! I'll bring you home! You'll be safe there!

Momo's P.O.V:

Oh my. Do not fear Y/N! I am coming! B/N sure is troublesome... maybe she needs to be....taken care of. I'll see through to that and then rescue Y/N.

Tenya's P.O.V:

This is unacceptable! I can't beleive that i, the class representative, didn't help in their time of need! I shall go straight away! No time for waiting!

I followed Ojiro. To the destination. Disappointed in myself and angry that Ojiro and a few others are going as well as me.

Ojiro's P.O.V:

Ah...Y/N needs my help. Should I go now? No it would be too suspicious...but they need me...sorry but i can't risk it.

I ran out the classroom to go to B/N house but with a few people on my tail. (Tail. Get it? No?....ok ;-;)

The rest of the class's P.O.V:

Should I go help? Why do i always want Y/N to stay close to me? Why do i want them? Why do i NEED them?

...Only one way to find out.

_______________________________________

So the idiots are busting the wrong door down XD. And i didn't know that Kat could intelligent Ha. Anyways, hope u enjoyed!
Byoooooooooo

- Your Weird Author