Chapter 13: Kidnapped!

(Hope you enjoy the chap!)

Third person's P.O.V:

/Somewhere else/

A group of people were discussing about a new "recruit" to enter their plan.

???- So you think they could be useful? Bring them in today.

???- Sure.

/1 hour later at your apartment/

You were in the bathroom brushing your teeth before going to school but heard a sudden thump coming from inside your room. You spat out the toothpaste in the sink and cleaned your toothbrush (yeah you don't give a sh*t about someone being in your apartment).

You slowly opened the door to your bedroom to see.......Dabi?

You- What are you doing here? It's not really nice to break in to someone's house, you know.

Dabi- Sorry for coming uninvited. Just need something.

You prepared your bag as if this wasn't even happening but kept an eye on Dabi.

You- And you came to me for it?

Dabi- Well i can't really take you from anyone else now can i?

You looked up in slight confusion and fear.

You- Wait, what?

Dabi approached you with a cloth in his hand while took a few steps back.

Dabi- Yeah sorry about this. Not really.

He said as he put the cloth to your mouth which made you fall unconscious.

Dabi carried you to the League's hide out and put on a couch that they conveniently had. Then just sat on one of the bar stools while Kurogiri cleaned cups.

You slowly woke up to a dim light and an alcoholic smell. You sat up confused and then you remembered everything.

You tried to run but Dabi held you down.

Dabi- Not so fast.

You- Why did you kidnap me Dabi?

Dabi- reasons.

Then a few more people entered the room. One with hands covering him.

Shigaraki- Hello Y/N, nice to meet you. I'm Shigaraki.

You- "or Handyman" I would say good morning or good evening but I don't know what time it is.

Shigaraki- Sassy are we?

You- No, just me.

Shigaraki- Shut up! You are here because we would like to recruit you.

You- Sorry but i have no interest in becoming a villain.

Shigaraki- Oh no. Not for that. We would just like to keep you. To provoke U.A High.

You- Do I have a choice anyway?

Dabi- No.

You- Well isn't that just swell.

Twice- Should we lock them in a room? No! Yes! No it would be unfair! But then they can't escape!

Shigaraki- Yes. Twice, lock them in the fourth room.

Twice- Ok!

Twice comes towards you and brings you to a room.

You- So you're called Twice?

Twice- Yep! But that's not my real name.

He puts you the room and you go and sit on the small dusty bed.

You- Obviously. "Maybe if i make him trust me i can convince him to let me out" Do you mind keeping me company for a while? I don't really wanna be alone in this room for hours.

Twice- I guess but I should probably go and ask Shiggy first.

You- I'm sure he'll be fine with it. And anyway,you'll prevent me from leaving by staying here.

Twice- Good point! I'll just shut the door.

He shuts the door and sits next to you on the bed. You talked with him for a few hours and you started to trust eachother but then it was time for him to go and you got bored of thinking about ways to get out.

But you didn't see that there was a camera installed in the corner of the room.

_______________________________________

League of villains moment here! Should i do a separate chap with their P.O.V's? Let me know! Oh and shout out to midnight-raven999666!
Hope u enjoyed!
Byooooo

- Your Weird Author