Ch 19: Ass Flatter than an Ironing Board

"Dude, that's nuts!  It's like a whole page!" Noya drew your attention over to where he was sitting cross-legged with Tanaka and Suga and reading a magazine. 

"Right?" Tanaka nodded.

"Let me see," Asahi joined the three before gasping in shock.  You tilted your head and threw your towel at Tsukki in favor of joining them, ignoring his annoyed grunt as you did.

"What's going on?" You asked, leaning over the libero's shoulder to get a better look.  Noya's face very quickly started burning a bright red as you did.  Ever since you'd revealed to the team that you were in fact a girl, neither he nor Tanaka had been able to look at you for more than five without starting to blush.  Every time they did, all they could think of was the countless times they'd thrown their arms over your shoulders or leaned against you or pretty much had any physical contact with you.

"That's Ushiwaka from Shiratorizawa Academy," Tanaka explained, pointing out the impressive player to you and the two idiots who had joined you.  "They named him one of the three players to watch in this year's nationals."

"That's the school Kageyama didn't get into!" Hinata exclaimed seriously, causing you to immediately start laughing, though you tried desperately to cover it, as the aforementioned setter screamed at him.  "So who's Ushiwaka?" Hinata asked, lowering the magazine.

"Aren't I supposed to be the one from out of town?" You joked with a smirk as you crossed your arms, glancing up at the little orange ball of sunshine.

"You seriously don't know who that is?" Tanaka scoffed.

"Of course not!  He only cares about the Tiny Giant," Suga chuckled good-naturedly.

"Wakatoshi Ushijima, otherwise known as Ushiwaka, is the number one ace in your guys' prefecture and one of the top three in the nation.  He's practically a one man powerhouse," you explained, grinning kindly.  You had done plenty of research on the famous ace the moment you'd found out you'd be going to Karasuno.

"Yeah, just look at him," Daichi commented, joining in to look at the article as well.  "Now that is what an ace is supposed to look like..." He trailed off before sending a pointed look at Asahi.

"H-hey, why is everyone staring at me?!" Asahi stuttered, his nervousness coming out again.

"Aww, Asahi-senpai, you look plenty like an ace!" You laughed, hopping up onto his back from behind and wrapping your arms around his neck haphazardly.

"A-ah, r-r-right... Thank you, (L/N)," Asahi stuttered, ducking his head to hide his bright red face from you.  Well, at least, that was part of the reason.  The other part was the multiple glares that were suddenly burning holes in his back.  Noya and Tanaka weren't the only ones who were affected by your confession, after all.

You pouted and bonked him on the top of his head.  "I thought I told you to call me (Y/N) when we're alone!" You huffed.

Asahi immediately tensed up at the suggestive nature of your words, trying not to pay attention to Daichi's threatening eyes.  "How often are you and (L/N) alone--" Daichi started but was quickly interrupted by you bonking him on top of the head as well.

"(Y/N)-chan," you puffed your cheeks out, glaring down at the whole team in front of you from where you were still clinging to Asahi's back.  "During practices and whenever any of us are alone, you all call me (Y/N)-chan, understood?"  Daichi nodded, turning away from you slightly with a newfound blush of his own.  Asahi let out a soft breath of relief after having his captain's attention diverted away from him.

"Is Ushiwaka the reason you wanted to go to Shiratorizawa Academy?" Suga quickly changed the topic, providing the whole team relief.  You were way too adorable for your own good.