Plenty of games to play with two.

[M/N][L/N]

When we got back to the dorms, a celebration was being held for everyone doing a great job. I honestly wanted to slip away to play games and sleep. I wanted to watch some memes too. I mean if a party is all about the food and drinks then what's the point in me going. It's a bit like inviting a nearly blind person to see the sunset. Souma dragged me inside and sat me down next to Isshiki, leaving him in charge of me as he went to get some drinks.

"How was it watching the selections?" Isshiki asked calmly.

"I wanted to participate. But as someone who is always by Erina's side. In the culinary world. I can't. It's unfair. It was still fun. To watch" I stated

"Those sentences... can they even be called that? I can never tell if they're getting better or worse." Isshiki laughed a little.

Silently, I nodded and fished out my phone to play some cute cat games while peeking up to see everyone having fun. I continued tapping my phone in an attempt to farm all the cute cats and get more while sitting on the corner of a bed with my back against a wall. I switched to my gaming console that I could carry around. That's when I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. Blinking, I looked up and saw Isami Aldini. He gave a big smile before he sat next to me and watched me play games. It was quiet between us but the loud atmosphere of people getting drunk was plenty.

"Ne, what are you playing?" Isami asked, leaning onto my shoulder.

"RPG game." I quickly replied.

"RPG?" Isami peered his eyes open and blinked cutely.

"Roleplay game. I think." I showed the game.

"Oh, seems fun, let me play too" Isami smiled.

"No-!" I was cut off.

"Yes!" Isami retaliated.

"No!" I rejected.

"No!" Isami smirked.

"Yes!" I said before realising my mistake.

Oh come on, I sighed in utter disappointment as I handed over my gaming console before seeing him fiddle with the buttons. I had to teach him how to press them and what they do in the game by moving closer and putting my hand on his so I could guide him. He happily learnt the game mechanics but immediately died by making a dumb choice.

"Maybe. Something easier. Craftmine?" I offered.

"What's that?" Isami opened his eyes properly to look at the game.

"You... don't know Craftmine?! It's amazing!" I cheered

Quickly, I began explaining game mechanics to him excitedly which eventually made Isami start laughing as he told me it was cute of me to be passionate about something. Maybe he was drunk on the juice but his face was really red so I called over and equally more drunk Takumi to deal with it. Not my problem... I won't solve it. I left the two to go ahead and head back to my room but so I could curl up and sleep but it seems an almost naked with an apron had other ideas as he followed me and let himself into my room.

"Senpai. How much. Did you drink?" I asked, nudging my foot into his side.

"I lost count after 15" Isshiki laughed.

"You don't sound. Drunk." I responded.

"Oh really? Well I'm not. I just wanted to have a chat with you because your my favourite" Isshiki smirked.

"I want to play. Games." I rebutted.

"There are plenty of games to play with just the two of us" Isshiki offered coyly.

I raised my eyebrows in curiosity before Isshiki smiled and climbed onto my bed. Moving my hand, I closed the door and locked it before walking over to sit on my bed after kicking Isshiki to the wall. He let out a sound of pain and I winced slightly. I really wasn't in the mood to deal with this. I was too busy loading the game screen and making a new world while he climbed up next to me so he could put his head on my shoulder.

"I was serious, there are better games we can play with the two of us." Isshiki offered.

"Creepy. Not interested. Sex is a hassle." I huffed.

"...(M/N) I meant vegetable picking" Isshiki laughed.

"That sounds. More like a. Date" I argued.

"Let's make it a date then, just you and me"

A/N: Thanks for reading! Sorry I haven't updated in so long! I might be switching to the third pov for this story and blasting through it. Thank you for still sticking with my inconsistency.

  Thank you for still sticking with my inconsistency