Kurokiba Ryo

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Sorry, I can't decide! We've run out of time! We must leave!"

After a phone call from Shinomiya, Hinako was panicking. She had spent so much time deciding that she forgot about going back. I laughed at that. It was a draw. I headed back to the bus and sat next to Isami. We chatted amongst ourselves for a bit before Aldini peered over the seat and glared at me. He fumed how he was going to challenge me to a Shokugeki and win. His face was red with frustration that Hinako chose my food over his. I pulled out my phone to start playing games. Isami peering over curiously. He asked questions about it and how to play it. I began explaining the mechanics throughly.

"It's adorable."

"How do you find a zombie shooting game adorable?"

"Not that, the way you talk about it. You enjoy games don't you?"

"Yeah."

By the time the bus got back, Isami and I bonded over the game. It turns out that everyone had survived the first day but Megumi and Yuki panicked when we had create 50 servings for the hotel guests. I sighed and got to work. The yelling and screaming if students were drowned out until I reached 50. My name was called and I smiled before leaving. It only took one hour. That was good. I left for the onsen and saw Erina on the way, she was heading there too. She pouted at me before scolding me for worrying her while I began reassuring her as we walked. We separated when we saw our own onsens for our genders. I went inside the male bathhouse before striping and leaving my Yukata in a locker. My dirty clothes were put into a plastic bad. I grabbed a towel before heading inside the onsen. To my surprise, Dojima Gin was there. I don't think he would remember me though. I was too shy as a kid.

"Oh, you're done early, congratulations, (M/N)"

"Oh, you remember my name?"

"Yeah, I'm sure you don't remember but I was there to visit you in hospital. Glad you're healed up, those scars make you a stronger person" Gin pointed out to my right arm.

"Thanks... I feel embarrassed. I was too shy to talk to you as a kid."

"No kidding! You were adorable though, hiding behind your teddy bear. Can you help me stretch?"

I ended up helping Gin stretch his muscles until I was sore and had to get back into the bath. I pouted as I soaked until Soma came in who became bummed out that I arrived first. I just shrugged and explained that it was luck. I soaked for a little while longer before getting out and changing into my Yukata. I left afterwards to my room but I still haven't seen my roommates so I called my parents to check in on them. They were now in Brazil but planning on visiting Amarica and France too. It was good to talk to them. I went to bed after that.

[Kurokiba Ryo] P.O.V

"Well that's done... Ojousama let me go for the day now. I'll go back to my room."

My clogs made footsteps as I walked down the corridor down to my room. I was slightly annoyed that the transfer students finished ahead of me. I should've finished faster but it's better to keep my talents on the down low. Still, that second transfer student was odd. He didn't stand out like the other. I shrugged it off and swiped my key card to the door handle. Hearing the beep, I went straight to the toilet and noticed that the lights were switched there. The room was still dim but I could see. I headed in and changed into my sleep ware.

I hope my roommate wasn't a pain in the ass. I was lucky when I saw the second transer student sleeping comfortably in bed with no worries. The transfer student looked peaceful and actually alive despite his dull hair and barely rising chest. His phone was the by the bedside table, charging. The light from his phone gave as soft glow to his face. I went to bed afterwards.

By the time I woke up, my roommate was no longer in his bed and I assumed that he had left but he came out of the toilet with an unbuttoned shirt that he was buttoning up. He blinked at me before apologising and going back into the toilet after grabbing his blazer and toothbrush. He came out once he was done before sitting down and playing on his phone. I haven't seen him cook but he didn't look like anything special. He was just a dull cute boy. He looked familiar though as if I had seen him before. This annoyed me.

"Well, see you later, Kurokiba"

"How do you know my name?"

"Aren't you Alice's aide? I've seen you around the Nakiri Household before"

"Wait...your that tiny boy I saw in the big ugly sweater the other day weren't you? You looked familiar."

"...call me tiny and I will end your life."

"You have some bite in you"

"Shush. I'm leaving."

The door slammed shut after, I was left wandering if I had not noticed him before. It was possible since he blended into the background so well with his dull hair and those very dull eyes. I felt something tell me to not underestimate him. He was a danger. I could feel it. I smirked, a Shokugeki against him would be fun. What was his name again though? It's hard to get names completely right. I've just been calling him transfer student number two. I could ask Ojousama later. If he stays or did stay at their place than she should know him.

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Damn. I know I'm forgettable in comparison to Soma but not to this extent. It's okay though, I have games."

A/N: Thanks for reading! Ryo never realised (M/N) actually cause Erina was overprotective cause Alice like to take him away when they were younger. Cute children, I might draw them. Bye!

 Bye!