Lil

"I don't like copy cats so I don't like you."

———

[L/N][M/N]

When I got back, everyone down below were astounded that Takumi had lost. I guess even I was but I was more so surprised in the way he did. Someone had copied him perfectly. And that was the creep I saw in the hallway. I was incredibly annoyed. He rubbed me the wrong way entirely. A cruel man.

"How did we let a copycat in here?"

The match was over with the man's name written out in ink. I could tell that Erina was quite dissatisfied too. Sadly, I could not find either of the Aldini brothers after the fight. Switching on my phone, I messaged Isami, inquiring about whether they were fine or not. Headed back afterwards to the dorms where I saw Mimisaka Subaru in front of Yukihira's room. A disgusted look on my face as I confronted him.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I glared.

"Oh, don't worry. I have a spare key." The man held up a set if keys.

"From where? I know the lady here doesn't hand them out to anyone and Souma isn't that careless. You're clearly trespassing even if you have a key."

"I can assure this key was given via other means."

"Still, you're invading personal privacy of someone's room. Souma lives there and you need his personal. Don't go in until he arrives. You're already disgusting by stalking your opponents. I'm surprised they never filed law suits."

"Incredible, you have wonderful morals."

"And yours disgust me." I stated.

Staying by Souma's door, I waited for him to return while playing on my phone. Soon, he returned and the bastard proudly held up the keys he had. When I tried to pull Souma to the side to explain what had happened, he only asked me to stay out of this, irking me. He grabbed my shoulder before leaning down to whisper something into my ear. He had it all under control. Acknowledging the situation, I conceded back into my room. If only I knew what was at stake.

A week passed by after that incident. I had become busy with Erina doing taste testing and small cooking demonstrations to restaurants. A few appearances here and there. It was weird taste testing without Erina there since it was hard to explain the lack of flavour but I tried. I rarely even returned to the dorms, I was busy sleeping in backrooms after analysing papers. I'm pretty sure I was getting used to the hardness of tables.

One of the days, I got a message from Souma. I thought it was going to be a casual meet up but he wanted to tips on someone.

Souma: Heyyy, (M/N). How do I get Erina to try my dish?

Pissed (M/N): Get her some romance manga and a shit ton of money. And a cute mascot pillow from her fav manga.

———

I messaged Erina afterwards.

Sweetie (M/N): Hey princess, Souma wants you to try something.

Tsun tsun Erina: No.

Sweetie (M/N): He has your manga otw<3

The lack of response indicated that she took the bait. Sighing heavily, I rubbed the bridge of my nose, hoping my stress would fly away. The only thing keeping my stress at the down low were my parents. Encouraging me to take breaks and sleep. I smiled at my mother's nice words, sadly I'd rather get all the paperwork back out of my way, even if I love procrastination.

"(M/N), I have your schedule for the day. You have a meeting with Shinomiya in thirty minutes, followed by evaluating dishes from the Wanmin Restaurant, doing a cooking demonstration on salmon descaling and ...." My assistant went on, listing every part of my day.

Well, I ended up following the routine set out and at points I nearly caved to play Jenshin. I'm sure my resin capped, I'm crying mentally about that.

Elsewhere
[Third]

"Has anyone seen (M/N)?" Souma asked.

"I haven't seen him in a week." Fumio mumbled.

"He's been doing work. You never noticed Souma?" Isshiki hummed, a teasing undertone.

Souma was left a bit shocked, he wasn't able to recognise (M/N) being missing. Sure, he was working towards his Shoukugeki but he completely avoided (M/N) throughout it. No goodnight hugs, no slapping each other awake. It settled in Souma's mind how lonely that felt when he was gone working.

He remembered that feeling in Junior High, when (M/N) sometimes had to go abroad for a month with no communication. Souma wasn't fond of it. Did he miss him? Ah, he didn't have time for it. He needed to win a Shoukugeki.

In the past

"Souma, I'm scared. I don't want to go to school. What if they bully me? My hand is ugly."

"I'll beat them up for you! (M/N), the most important thing is for us to keep moving forward, even in the last moment."

A/N: Thanks for reading:) hope you enjoy the plot
Also how did that ass not go to jail???
Byee