Polar Star Dormitory

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"So.. do I pass the test?"

"Of course!"

The weekend finally came and I had managed to pass Fumio's test. I prepared a smoothing pudding with apple crumble. I was walking on thin ice with this dish since Fumio was older and needed something with a more soothing pallet. It left me with food that didn't suit my taste but suited Fumio's. I was given my key to the room. It wasn't close to Soma's, in fact, I was at the other edge of the place. I liked it though since I got to be alone and stay up playing games if I wanted. I gathered up my luggage from the front before.

I got an angry phone call from Erina about me leaving without using her chauffeur. I sighed before explaining to her that Senzaemon already dropped me off. She was still fuming since she didn't get her sleepover. I promised one for a weekend and to watch some romance movies together. Senzaemon was happy about Erina spending time with me. He had seen me burrito rolling her up one time when she was sad and bursted out laughing. They were a nice family. I snapped out of my thoughts before leaving to my room and opening the door. It was slightly dusty. I could easily clean it. I had to get to work immediately.

After a good few hours, the room was tidy and I collapsed onto my bed to sleep. I went and took a bath before heading to sleep. I was sneezing a lot recently too so I had to be careful. I made sure to dry my hair so I wouldn't get a cold. I got into bed and curled up comfortably before trying to sleep. Somehow someone was calling my name but I was fast asleep and ignored them calling my name. My chest felt heavy for a bit before feeling light again. I slept peacefully for another few hours before the voice became that annoying.

"Goodmorning (M/N), you're finally up" Ishiki beamed

"Ishiki, what the fuck. Its 12am. Let me sleep. Kill me if you have to." I grumbled

"Aw, you're not in the mood for your own party?" Ishiki lightly laughed.

"What are you doing in my bed? Bring yout own blanket if you wanna sleep with me. I'm a blanket hogger. Wait-why are you in my bed?" I sat up, freaking out on the inside.

Ishiki apologised but I told him not to be naked in my bed with nothing but an apron. I was freaking out so much in my head. I wished to die from Isshiki's body. It would be a good way to go. Still an invasion of privacy! Honestly though, felt good cuddling someone. I liked cuddles so I'll let it slide. I crawled out of bed and told Ishiki that he was allowed to sleep with me but not to hog my space. I followed Ishiki down the hall in Marui's room. I possibly felt bad that his room had become the party room.

Everyone was there except Fumio but that was to be expected. I was given some rice juice that must have been alcoholic. Alcohol. I wasn't a fan of it. I couldn't taste it really, almost the same as water yet it could get me drunk. I had Soma watch me so I didn't take too much but halfway through and I somehow got into a competition against Soma before collapsing. I'm sure my face was red but Soma gave in eventually and stopped drinking, making me stop too. Soma now sat against the bookshelf in Marui's room so I crawled over to him and sat next to him. Isshiki brought out a dish he wanted me to try and so did Shun who specialised in smoked foods. I looked at the smoked meat before taking a bite. I washed the non existent taste down before trying Isshiki's soba dish.

"Sorry nothing there in both."

"In both?!" Yuki and Megumi screamed in shock before collapsing from alcohol.

"Sorry, my taste buds are worse with alcohol. Like- it just it. I'm going back to my room. I'm tired anyways."

"I guess, it's sad that you're leaving early but it's depressing if you can't taste the food we have." Yuki said earnestly.

"Thank you, do you want to come with me Soma?" I offered

"Sure, sounds good. Needee to talk to you anyways. No Ishiki Senpai allowed." Soma boldly said.

"Eh?! But I did nothing wrong Soma-" Ishiki was cut off

"Bye!" Soma waved off

Soma and I left the room before getting to my room. I collapsed face first onto the bed immediately from all the social interaction. Soma sat on my bed too, the weight causing the bed to dip. He ran his fingers through my hair before flopping next to me, letting out a small sigh before smiling at me. I blamed Ishiki for making me crave human contact in my sleep so I wrapped my arms around Soma's arm, pulling him slightly closer before falling asleep.

"Gnight."

"Goodnight (M/N)"

A/N: (M/N) finally joins the dorm! Thanks for reading! Sorry if this chapter was boring!