Sushi?

"My day be so fine then boom hornky."
——

[L/N][M/N]

"Wow, she's gone all out. I could never imagine spending that much money on so many things for cooking. Gaming is where its at."

The tools that Alice were using to create her dish seemed very expensive yet useful. Her gadgets and tools being used it ways that even I cannot describe. Her branded knife had been nicely sharpened from her expertise slicing of bonito. Even Souma had praise for it. Seeing the swift hand movements reminded me of the few moments we had together as children.

I was staying with Erina for the weekend and was rather busy trying to play a new game back then, Welda and Bokemon. It was peaceful until I heard my door creak open, I switched off my device and hid in my bed, pretending to be asleep.

"(M/N)! Wake upp! I have something to show you." Alice yelled, pushing me.

Reluctantly, I was dragged out of bed into a kitchen that had the only light on in the household. There, we had to climb our stepping stools to reach the abnormal tall table. Alice asked me to watch her dice some beef and I did. It was going fine and she was doing well until her fingers slipped because she was too confident and cut herself. She started tearing up and crying.

I was nervous and panicking too but I managed to find a first aid kit in a bottom drawer. I made her rinse her hands before cleaning them, applying disinfectant and a plaster.

"Thanks (M/N)!"

"It's...okay. Please don't tell anyone I helped you. I don't want any trouble."

"You're the cutest little boy, you know what, Erina should learn to share you."

"I don't understand but I am proud of you." I scratched my neck as I admitted.

Reminiscing on the memories, I continued to watch the food battle next to Erina. It was interesting to see her fume at both contestants. One was her 'annoying mischievous' cousin and one was one that she wanted to fail. Eventually, Alice went first to serve a dish. It was covered in mist, kept in by the dome lid. When it was lifted by the elegant fingers, the mist dispersed to reveal a Temari bento.

By looking at the large screen television, I could see the details and careful consideration. I wondered how Erina could see straight down from up here. Maybe my eyesight was that bad. Turns out that the liquid nitrogen was used to regulate the sushi temperature. The sushi was carefully made by wrapping it up with vegetables as dark colours didn't suit her bento. I could be taking notes.

Everyone was praising her, I backed up slightly since I didn't need to see Senzāemon bursting his clothes open and stripping. I returned when Souma brought out his bento, a multi layered one. A good call since it showed how innovative Japan got with lunch boxes. As the judges opened and dug into it, I covered my face this time in embarrassment at all the moaning and just listened to the commentary. Erina must've looked at me weirdly.

"You're always so embarrassed by these things." Erina commented.

"It is! I don't want to see people orgasm." I exclaimed.

"You're quite shy, huh?" Erina stared at me turning away.

"Shut up.."

Souma had served Isobeage, that was light and fluffy, followed by Kinpira Gobo, using mayonnaise and vinegar to enhance the flavour of the fishes in the dish. The dashi was made from druied tuna. The coating of beer was praised which made me feel some pride swell up since I taught him that. To accommodate the dishes, bacon and miso soup were served.