Chef

"I once again, have a headache. Someone take me out please, with a gun."

———

"(L/N), how was the food overall today?" The assistant asked.

"Food is food. It was okay, I think. Some were below par. Wait, isn't Souma's match today?" I questioned.

"Let me check... it is." She said, confused.

"What time did it start?" I asked somewhat desperately.

"2pm." She noted.

"What time is it now?" I asked, hoping to be 1pm.

"3pm?" She said, still confused.

"Oh, shite. I'm late! Quick, drive me please!"

I urgently stood up, slamming my hand on the table as I nearly fell over my own chair. My poor assistant panicking to find her keys and worrying about the booked appointments. I didn't care, my friend was having a Shoukugeki. I had to go and see this!

"Drive me like we're on the gateway to hell."

In the car, I called up Erina and asked to watch the scene through her phone in the meantime after a bit of bickering about my absence. That's when I heard something rather detrimental. Mimisaka had admitted to logging into the poor newspaper boy's account without his knowledge by finding out the password. I was livid to put it lightly. This asshole not only stalks, harasses students but also logs into private information. How is he not in jail?

I guess it could only have to do with Eizan.

That bitch.

Fuming silently, I decided that I would have to counterattack these measures later but asked my assistant to speed it up, in a reasonable amount. I watched as the bastard accused Souma of libbing, basically just impromptu deciding things last minute. Souma may be dense but he's not stupid.

Continuing on, I watched with my phone on Souma's ingredient preparation. All different meats to compliment each other in the beef stew. By the time I arrived, I managed to enter the top room where Erina was watching and stood next to her. It was satisfying to see his name be written out as the clear winner.

"I'm surprised you even arrived." Erina commented.

"I told my assistant to drive like she's on death row. Also, give me Eizan's phone number, I need to chat to him about his lackey."

"Fine with me. Besides that, how have you been feeling?" Erina asked.

"Gay and stressed. But I always am during work hours. Have you seen some men in suits?" I joked.

"I was trying to be serious!"

The heavy silence in the air became lighter when Erina whacked my back, telling me to be serious. She cracked a smile though which melted my hear before I pulled out her favourite manga which she gladly took.  Rolling it up and smuggling it into her sleeves. As if people would judge her. How she even put it inside was a wonder.

"Are you going down to congratulate Souma? Hayama and Kurokiba's match is starting soon."

"I'll congratulate him soon." I stated.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. Erina had texted me the number. I thanked her briefly, promising more manga that she was missing before starting a chat with Souma on congratulating him. It seemed that Souma saw that message instantly from below. His head jolted upwards, arching it upwards to meet with my eyes. A grin etching onto his face as he wave wholeheartedly at me, looking a bit silly in the process. It was adorable though. He was incredibly cute. Those bright cheery eyes.