─ 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐡

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

WHATEVER SCHLATT WAS DOING, it was not good. Over the past two days guards were seen in more numbers than before and the chances of getting even remotely close to the capital were growing slimmer and slimmer. Techno had since been obsessed with the three of them being able to properly defend themselves in case the occasion ever arises. With that being said, he was really just referring to Azalea since she was...to put it nicely, uneducated in the ways of fighting. Tommy and Tubbo were already fairly familiar with using weapons so to Techno they were not a huge priority. Techno knew she wouldn't pick it up easily, which was going to be a slight problem given the longer they stall and do nothing the chances of getting Wilbur grew smaller.

It was in a small area that Techno was 'training' Azalea. The two had been at it for hours, Azalea trying her best to keep up but even for him going easy on her, it was difficult. Originally he had handed her one of his spare swords to practice with, and now she was without one. He was commenting on her every move whether it be 'always keep your eyes on the person attacking you' or 'seriously? That was sad...'. To say the least, it was not helpful in the slightest.

Azalea stumbled backward after just barely missing a swing from Techno's blade. His posture hadn't changed a bit, stood standing perfectly straight with one arm outstretched holding the blade towards her. A labored gasp of air entered her lungs as she turned to grab the sword that was parried into a tree. Quickly she mustered up enough strength to bring herself to the tree. She tightly grasped the hilt of the blade and used most of her strength to bring it out. Techno hummed behind her and waited for her to at least get her sword out.

The moment she pulled it out of the tree she could already hear Techno coming after her. In a rush of adrenaline and instinct, she turned around and held the blade in front of her to somewhat shield her. A clash screeched through the small area as the two blades collided. A smirk formed on his face as he made eye contact with her. Acting without thinking, she swiped the blade to the right in order to bring his blade right as well and attempted to give her an opportunity to at least run and get a fair chance. Techno was faster however when he saw her begin to move in order to run he brought his sword down low enough to slap the front of her leg. A pained yelp escaped from her lips as she stumbled. Another swing was directed at her, this nagging top.

"Funny you think you can run away," Techno snickered and turned back around to face her.

"For someone who is supposed to be going easy on me, you are not showing the best flexibility for my minor skills."

"While fighting for your life the person wielding the blade against you will have no flexibility and will remain unpredictable." He instructed and gave her a nod to further prove his point, for behind her she heard rustling in the trees.

By the time she even looked up, two blurs fell beside her in sync, both wielding small daggers at her wrists. Identifying them both as Tommy and Tubbo, she exhaled. She dropped her sword in defeat and watched as Techno sheathed his, motioning for Tommy and Tubbo to stand up. A few parts of her were sore from all the work, but she remained wanting to push herself farther until she was confident with where she would be at. She was stubborn and would remain that way.