─ 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐡

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

TOMMY AND WILBUR SPENT no time packing their things and leaving. The moment Wilbur explained to Tommy what was happening and what they were going to do Tommy just went along. He seemed very confused at first and just threw things into the bag Azalea told them to take. Only later, moments before they left did Tommy say anything to her. Basically, he just told her thanks for the love to stay and just walked away. He may think she didn't notice, but he was slightly upset having to leave. In the best way possible she told him that he ever needed a place to stay or escape to for refuge to just come back to the manor.

After Tommy, Wilbur came up to her. There was a mix of emotions, and neither said anything. Only when Tommy shouted at Wilbur to hurry up did he actually say or do anything, but Azalea went first. She pulled out a camellia flower and put it in his hands,

"When it is safe, I'll come back." He admitted, looking at her

"Why?"

"You ask too many questions you know," he smiled, and that was when Azalea realized that his smile somehow made her feel better and that would be gone.

"And you rarely answer them,"

"Some questions should remain unanswered," he turned back to see Tommy anxiously tapping his foot on the ground, "goodbye, for now,  Azalea."

Wilbur gently raised her knuckles up and kissed them lightly as a goodbye. A flush of pink gathered onto her face, "be safe Wilbur."

He nodded and with that the two-headed off, and at that moment Azalea knew, deep in the back of her head, that wasn't the last time she'd see him. As they faded out of sight, Azalea felt something in her hand, curious, she opened up her palms to see that a small necklace was given to her, which had the L'manburg national flag on it, Wilbur's necklace.  It also had flower petals accompanying it.  A brighter smile made its way onto her face as she realized Wilbur had slipped it into her hands moments before their farewells. She held it close to her chest, now knowing that it was the right choice to let them into her home even if it was just for a week.

. . . . . . . .

It had been merely two hours since Wilbur and Tommy's departure from the Manor. To where they were going? She did not know. Hopefully, they left the nation and went off to make their own place and that they were safe. However, the same could not be said for herself. Earlier, and out of fear, she told everyone who worked at the manor to go home and not come in. As for those who lived there, they should go to the market for a bit and shop there. Gabrielle, of all of them, was suspicious of it, but after Azalea refused to talk about it she caved in and went away too. This all left Azalea to be the only person present as two bangs echoed through the house.

She wasn't scared, no, she was anxious. If it were the men from yesterday, the guards, then she didn't know what to expect. They worked for a man who's ideals and nature were cruel and dangerous. There was no saying what orders the men were tasked to enforce and how they were told to enforce it.