─ 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐈𝐈

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

A PART OF HER WISHED that it was all a nightmare. That nothing happened and that she was back in her bed far away from it all. That she nothing ever disturbed her and that she was back in the comfort of her garden. That this wasn't the harsh reality she was living in. But she knew she would be lying to herself if she believed that nothing happened. Not only would she be lying to herself but she'd be lying to the people she considered family. She would be lying to Wilbur. Which perhaps is why she forced her eyes to open, she forced her body to awaken itself despite being too weak to carry on, and she forced her consciousness to stay. Despite the temptation to give in to sleep that so nagged at her, to give into the defeat that she knew she had received, and to give into what Schlatt wants to happen.

She couldn't do that, no, she wouldn't let him win. Azalea knew that he wanted her dead, she knew from the moment she was called out in the masquerade that she was wanted dead. But she could never give him the satisfaction of having taken her life. So she did her best to stay conscious as she felt herself being carried. She hadn't the strength to look up to see who it was carrying her. After all, the burning of her raw skin was the subject of the matter that soon consumed her mind.

"Stay awake...please...come on don't you dare die on me like this," A vaguely familiar yet unknown voice called out over the ringing that felt like it was splitting her head in two. The voice was distant at first as if it was kilometers away from her unlike the ringing which was loud and close. Contradictory to her hearing, she opened her eyes and saw they were much closer than they sounded. They were carrying her, one could possibly even consider it dragging her, "you cannot die now,"

She felt her eyes grow heavy once more and begin to close. Weakly she fluttered her eyelids open, giving whomever it was a sign that she was still present as her body screamed at her to stop. Her vision was blurred significantly and parts of her body she could no longer feel. Moments after she opened her eyes she could see the change in colors. How the scenery went from blurs and hazes of red and orange to black and white. Faint circles of golden light can occasionally but she couldn't focus on whatever it was. It was cold, very cold, almost freezing. Then it was painful, very painful. Azalea could feel herself being lifted onto something, and it hurt. Her skin felt like fire every movement she made herself make. There were constant stinging and feelings of both fatigue and pain coming onto her in crashing waves. Arising with the pain was a string of dry coughs that felt like needles being poked in her throat. Each cough made her body shake as they came out dry and hoarse.

"Just stay awake while I take us somewhere..." The voice muttered as she saw the mash of colors, to which she assumed was the person, of blue and black climb in front of her, "hyah!"

There was a jolt as she began to feel the heat from her surroundings fade out and slowly begin to become replaced by the feeling of the wind. The feeling being the only thing keeping her conscious at that moment. Azalea tried to think back to what all had happened from where she last remembered but everything seemed to blur together in a fiery haze. She could recall being left in the building to die and how she heard the voices of Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Techno all outside. Then her memory faded, no matter how hard she tried to recall what happened, she just couldn't.