Chapter 14: I Promise

(A/N: So how has everyone been? That's good...or bad, you know...yeahh...anyways! Merry Christmas, Happy New Years yeah, not really sure when the exact day I'm updating this sooo I'll just write it right now...right here! Who ships Chiall a lot? I know I do.)

Chapter 14 :D

------------------------

Cher's POV

"I'm going to miss you boys." I let a tear drip off of my cheek, I took Zayn in a hug.

"We're going to miss you too!" Harry said, joining in, as well as the other boys except Niall, he still hasn't come out of his room, which the boys had told me about once I got to their hotel room.

"Niall! Come say goodbye to Cher!" Liam shouted, knocking on his door loudly.

Niall tossed his luggage's at Liam, sprinting straight at me, picking me up in a bear hug.

"I'm...going to miss...miss you so much." Niall put me down, tears were all ready all over his face, his arms were tightly around me again, muffled cries in the crook of my neck.

"I'm going...to miss you...too...Nialler." I whispered, as the little drops of tears fell onto his shirt.

"You...have to come..with us!" Niall sat us both on the couch, me particularly in his lap, hugging my waist.

"You know...she can't." Louis told Niall, then looked at me with a frown.

"PLEASEEE!" Niall shouted, kissing my cheek, then my nose, then a part of my neck.

"Niall, let go of the poor girl, we need to get going, goodbye Cher." Paul said to me, pulling me off of Niall, and giving me a side hug.

"Bye Paul, boys, Niall." I waved, then he pulled me into another hug.

"Niall." I whined, feeling my eyes water even more, he's making it worse than it's supposed to be.

"Can...I speak...to her...alone?" Niall begged the boys and Paul, they nodded, taking all of the bags out, leaving us alone in the room.

"Niall..." I ended up breaking down into more tears.

"Here, get...into a bag...I'll sneak you on." Niall tried looking for a bag, which made me giggle.

"Nialler, you know that wouldn't work, but thanks for a little cheerfulness." I gave a weak smile, wiping some of the tears, then kissing his cheek.

"I just want you with me." Niall whispered, his lips brushing over mine, soft tingles going over my lips.

"I want to be with you too...I'll come and visit, promise." I smiled at him, staring in his blue eyes while he was staring at mine.

"You promise?" Niall looked more hopeful now.

"I promise, I don't know when, but I promise." I nodded, giggling a little, he smiled wider.

"Come here." Niall grabbed me by the waist, dipping me down, and kissing my jawline. I laughed, he's so adorable. He held me securely, my hair was touching the ground a little, he was bent over, kissing all over my face, I was laughing, but all I wanted to do was this all day. I'm going to miss it and I know I will HAVE to visit anyways, I promised, I need to check with my managements, managers, and assistants to see what I have planned. I know the interviews have gotten kind of...rough lately, but it needs to change and it needs to change now.

"I'm...going...to...miss...you...so...much..." Niall said inbetween kisses on my lips and neck.

"I'll miss you...too...we will talk every night, okay?" I told him, standing back up properly, and giving him a nice, passionate kiss on his perfect lips.