Chapter 23: She Can Have Her Opinion Too

(A/N: New laptop guys! I've been so happy with it, like you don't even understand how happy I've been with it, no more delays or slow internet, now it's all fast and smooth. Gahhh! BUT ANYWAYS, how about that update, yeah?)

Chapter 23 :D

---------------------------------------

Cher's POV

"And five, six, seven, eight! Great job!" The choreography instructor had just taught us our moves, I really like them, they're simply creative.

"Boy that was amazing!" I clapped along with the other dancers, they were well-trained, but I could keep up, I love to dance, especially all around the stage.

"You did great, Cher!" Becky took a sip of her water, she decided to learn the dance anyways, just for fun. I wish she was in it, but I guess she really wouldn't need to be.

"As well as you, love! You've created a wonderful song, massive thank you by the way!" I hugged her with a huge smile, she did create a good song, and I'm proud that a girl that age could make a song, she's only 15 years old. I mean look at me, I'm 19.

"Alright ladies! Let's go again." The choreography instructor clapped to get everyone's attention, I'm pretty sure that we're all prepared here.

"Yay! Cher and Becky! That's wonderful! Now we must wait four more days until the real performance, but it'll be here before you guys know it!" Amy winked at us and then smiled at us.

"This will be a good performance, maybe it'll even be the best! Well, I need to go! Mom is waiting for me on the other side of the studio, I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Becky gave me and then Amy a hug before she jogged away from us.

"She's right, this could be one of the best performances." Amy nodded, I just giggled, I can't believe I'll be performing on the USA X Factor, seeing Simon again will be hilarious.

"Ah! I've talked to Simon and L.A., they are putting together a little mini video before your performance to show a little clip of your audition, some of your music videos, and three million albums sold, plus the platinum debut single. Ah that is a mouthful, anyways...going back to the hotel now and to see the boys, or just out?" Amy breathed, knowing that was a LOT to say, it seemed like too much.

"We have a ton of fans waiting outside, you might want to sign some things and take some pics only if you want, they've been chanting your name for hours, though a lot of them wanted to talk to me." Ryan chuckled, I laughed, following him out along with Amy.

"CHER! CHER! CHER! CHER!" I heard the many chants of all my brats, I smiled and moved my hair away from my face, this is what I love to see, fans, or as I like to call them...my brats.

"Oh my god, I love you Cher!" I heard one of them say, then it turned out to be a ton of them saying it, I smiled, waving as I walked up to them. It wasn't as many as Ryan had exaggerated with, but it was quite a few.

"You are so brilliant Cher!" Another girl said, pictures were being taken and videos were being shot, I could tell.

"Do you guys all watch X Factor?" Amy asked them, all of the brats said 'yes' at the same time, Amy's eyes got wide and she smiled.

"I literally cried! I cried." One of them said.

"Amazing...amazing...amazing." A girl said, I was signing so many things already.

After so many signings I decided I would stay just a tad bit longer to continue signing things.

"I bought it broken! I started crying!" A girl explained to me.