Chapter 11: No One Knows

(A/N: I love that song Riot by Cher, gahh it's sooo perfect <3 I'm excited to hear Little Things by One Direction coming out on October 29 :D I CAN'T WAIT!)

Chapter 11 :DDD

---------------------

Cher's POV

I had watched Niall leave my hotel room.

It made me hurt inside that I was making him leave, I'm just not so sure about this whole Rebecca thing, it creeps me out. I get bad feelings from it.

I turned on my tele, sighing as I slouched my shoulders, not caring.

"Cher Lloyd on the Today Show, it was spectacular, you can buy her song tonight at midnight, we'll replay her performance for anyone who didn't get to see her sing her new song....'Playa Boi' here's....CHER LLOYD!" The news people said.

I watched myself perform it again, it looked like I had so much attitude in it, which is what I was going for. This song has swag. One day, I'm going to make a song about my Brats, it'll be our anthem. Yes.

 Woah, did I make that look and wave THAT obvious, little wink too. Ughh.

"Well, look there was Cher Lloyd, performing her new song, it looks like she was aiming it at someone, well it was wonderful, Cher Lloyd everyone." They started clapping, I put my hands over my face.

It was TOO obvious, now people are going to urge me with a ton of questions.

I ran my fingers through my hair, then heard my phone ringing.

Amy.

I answered, "Hey Amy."

"Hey, Cher, listen, you have to do an interview, can you do it in an hour or two?" She asked.

"I can do it anytime, what is this for?"

"Well, earlier when you performed, everything was fine, but when they replayed it, they caught a few things, plus they want to ask more questions about any upcoming tours, song, you know the rest. So an hour I suppose?"

"Sure thing, is Ryan going to pick me up?"

"Of course, he'll be sent in an hour, talk soon, buh-bye."

"Buh-bye!" I hung up the phone, tossing it on the couch as I stood up.

Another interview?

Are you kidding me?

Now here comes all of the drilling questions, I don't really want to do it, but this is for the fans. I won't give any information out about Niall.

If they ask about me being single, I'm going to have to say yes.

What if they ask what was happening between Niall and I?

Crap.

Maybe I'll just say we're pretty close friends and I've always been there for him. Yeah.

Brats and Directioners will understand.

I hurried into my closet, tossing clothes around through my bag, time to change.

I found a nice, short dress, zig-zaggy line, black and white, with pink under the dress.

I love this dress, it's so pretty.

I found some black boots, with not so big of heels, but this will do.

I pinned a piece of my hair back from both sides, fixing any make-up that has came off from today...even if I did cry before.