Chapter 19: Where Were We?

(A/N: This story is getting a lot more readers, this makes me happy <3 Your comments always make me smile, and some people kik me, message me, or comment telling me that I inspire them to write, I feel a lot better to hear that, it makes me feel like I'm doing a good thing for others, and that it's a good thing that I am writing, I love to write, sometimes you guys keep me going <3)

Chapter 19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

------------------------------

Cher's POV

I opened the door hesitantly as I was in one of those states of emotions, I really didn't feel like seeing anyone right now, but I went there anyways.

I gasped, "Simon!" I put on a big smile.

"Hello, Cher! How have you been?" Simon took me into a small hug, I let him inside as well as two other guys had came in, they were always with Simon.

"I've been great! Thank you for letting me be on the Ellen Show!" I thanked him, sitting on a bar stool as he took a comfy seat some where near me, the other men stood by the door like the president was here or something.

"It seemed a great opportunity for you, Ellen had questioned me about you being on the show, it gave me ideas about performing Oath, and then she came up with the idea of a small game. I think everything went well." Simon explained, he always seems so formal when he speaks, but still chill, it's crazy.

"And I really think the rumors and thoughts of One Direction and I have passed, it's like everything blew over in a week, it helped a lot." I told him, grabbing one of the water bottles sitting on the counter, taking a few sips.

"Yeah, I got some things off of the internet, like rumors of you being pregnant, or the boys having kids already. That was a hassle."

"This is why I hate rumors, they lead to things bad, but I know some will keep trying to push it father." I rolled my eyes, moving some of my hair back.

"Oh, I know, that's why we're always on it. So, you and Niall. What is really going on?" Simon put his hand under his chin of thinking.

I coughed, trying to cover up my little burst, I shook my head, "Its, it's really nothing. Friends, that's all." I tried to get past the subject, but he wanted to keep going, knowing that I hated talking about things that I don't want to talk about. Simon is just the crazy one to me.

"Really? Because some people showed me that one interview, are you his little princess?" Simon joked, putting on his smirk, I tossed a water at him, but he caught it.

"We're not together! Get that through your stubborn head, Simon!" I laughed, shaking my head.

"Well, it's not what a lot of people have been saying, but it's okay, Cher, it's not that big of a deal if you two actually were dating, nobody is forcing relationships here." Simon started drinking down the water. I looked over at him.

"What about when Niall was forced to date that Rebecca chick?" I furrowed my eye brows.

"Niall? Wait, Rebecca? Since when was he forced?" Simon quizzed, fixing himself in his seat.

"Yes, their management did that." 

"Well how did you know about it?"

"Are you kidding me? Simon, it's Niall, he couldn't keep anything from me, nor the boys." 

"Are they still together?"

"Nope, she's psychotic though. I'll tell you that." 

"What do you mean? Like a killer type? Or just crazy?"