Chapter 10: Leave

(A/N: Hey! If you guys looooove One Direction, I have three other stories, a new one I just made the other day, sooo if you want to read them, you can <3)

Chapter 10 :D

---------------------

Niall's POV

I am broken...after seeing Cher perform that song...called Playa Boi, tears rushed in my eyes.

She doesn't understand.

She won't talk to me.

She won't listen to me.

She won't even bother calling me back.

She won't come see me or the lads.

She won't let me explain.

I don't even understand.

This is all Rebecca's fault, she actually left after she did that. I really think that she wanted Cher Lloyd out of the picture...

Well...Becca has been calling and texting me a lot, which I don't get, she needs to leave me alone, she's like a fangirl or something, I mean she doesn't like our band or anything, but she seems soooo obsessed.

From: Becca

So...Niall, call me, we can have some fun ;)

From: Becca

Come onn Nialler, I miss you, I know you miss me too xx

From: Becca

Don't make me come over there big boiii.

I rolled my eyes, deciding to text back.

To: Becca

LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE YOU! I DISLIKE YOU! JUST GET OUT!

I pressed send on my phone harder than I should've.

I finally dialed Cher's number again.

Ring...she's probably not going to answer...as usual...

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Niall? Can you stop bugging me?" She answered, in an annoyed voice.

"Cher! Please! Please...let me explain...please..." My voice was raspy from crying and some of my words came faint, it didn't sound right.

"Explain what? That you actually don't like me? I get it." Cher sighed some, she didn't sound right either, maybe depressed.

"Cher-bear...I'd...Never cheat, ever. You mean a lot to me! I've liked you since X Factor...even if you didn't notice...Rebecca shocked me too...she wasn't supposed to be here, I kicked her out...she just shoved me against the wall and kissed me, I didn't kiss back!" I argued, trying my best to explain myself.

"You don't...even have to try...I can see you care for Rebecca...it's fine." I think Cher was crying.

"I don't...care for Rebecca...I care for you...I'm broken right now, I don't want to see you cry, please...don't cry. Come over...please." 

"Niall...I...don't know." I could hear weird noises through her line.

"Cher?" I stood up, pacing in my room.

The line went dead, she had hung up.

That's it. I can't just wait and sit around here anymore, I'm going to her, she can't go anywhere then.