Chapter 12: Life is an Interview

(A/N: Hey! Guess what? I'm making One Shots for anyone who would like one, they're One Direction related! Just look on my profile and go to it, comment your name, which boy, and a setting! <3)

Chapter 12 :D

--------------------------------

Niall's POV

Liam and I were shocked when we saw Cher's interview, I wonder if they other lads saw it.

I can't believe a fan made her break down so much, but the thing out of that interview that hurt me...was the relationship staus. I know I told her 'I hope we can be good friends,' but that was too painful for me to say.

"Let's go see if they boys...saw." Liam sighed, stretching as we have been in this room for a good two or two and half hours.

We could hear someone's cries and lots of talking while we were heading down the stairs.

"Did you boys see Cher's interview?- Oh hey...Cher, we're sorry." Liam started running to her, she was here.

Cher was here.

How long has she been here? An hour? A minute?

I kept walking down the stairs, Cher dropped to her knees, not looking at any of us.

"Other fans know you're not pregnant, they know we aren't like that too, it's alright." Liam told her, helping her up.

"I...I don't know...why...it's hitting me...so bad...I don't...take...the hate...this bad..." Cher bursted into more tears, gasping inbetween.

I have to do something, talk to her.

"Can...can I speak to her...alone?" I spoke up, she had her head lowered, the boys nodded, understanding what we've been needing to work out.

Cher was wiping her tears, still keeping her head lowered while I walked in front of her.

"Are you okay?" DUMB QUESTION NIALL, but at least I asked the question quietly.

Her eyes met mine, but reeeaall slow, shaking her head, then biting her trembling lip.

"I...am so sorry..." I sighed, roughly tugging at my hair. I think this is all of my fault. Everything seems to be my fault lately.

I don't know how to stop it.

I don't know how to fix it.

And I don't know how it started...maybe with the text?

The time I had finally got the balls to text her? Inviting her to our concert while she was in town? Begging her to stay the night? Developing such strong feelings for her on the X Factor?

Yeah. That's it.

"N-no...it's, it's really not...your fault." She shook her head quick.

"But it...really is...if I...had..." I trailed off, I can't say that. I loved this girl, no I AM in love with this girl.

"If...you had...what?" Cher started wiping the extra tears that had fallen.

"Nothing. You don't understand something. Something I have been for years now. Everything has been falling down hill...ever since Becca, you know...management got her fired...because I made them of her stalkerish actions? Do you know how long of a phone call I had to deal with that? To not let her near me? I had finally gotten rid of her after all of this mess...explaining to you my love...then you explain everything in a song? I'm heart broken right now..." I could feel my tears building up, but I'd like to hold it in...for now.

"I...I don't know...I don't...know what to say...we're not the...same anymore...everything...is falling down hill...I don't like this. None of it." Cher managed to choke out, sticking her hands in her back pockets.