Chapter 16: New York

(A/N: I'm sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy It's been a while, I've been a little busy with exams you knowww, yeah, I didn't want to get any failing badly with them, I wanted to pass and be able to write for you guys <3 So I did, I'm done, and can't wait to get back to writing! Wooo!!! I really apologize though for it being quite a while, like over a week kind of time. That's my fault, blame me, yell at me if you'd like. I'll take it.)

Chapter 16 :D (Again, sorry)

------------------------------

Cher's POV

***Recap***

"Cher? Are you still there?" Simon's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah-yeah, I'm still here, I will most certainly be there." I replied, smiling because of the Ellen Show, the announcement, and New Your food! Yay!

"Okay, I'll get you your first calss plane ticket, and give it to Amy...as well as the copy of the restraining order, oh, mind telling me what's been going on with you and the boys?" I bet Simon had that little, stupid smirk on his face, he does it all the time!

"Alright...and nothing, nothing at all, just good friends." I answered him.

"Mhm, so, that interview, all upset, then taking risks of all of you guys standing up for each other, you guys were all over Twitter and newspapers. It was a hassle to take care of."

"You saw it?"

"Yeah, so many people sent it to me on Twitter."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"It's fine, I'm going to get everything set up, you talk to Amy, and we'll get things going, shall we?"

"We shall." I nodded, as much as he couldn't see it, I had to smirk too. That same smirk that he gets. Ha.

If only Niall would try and contact me...

I don't understand why lately he hasn't even sent a text, or even tried to call, I mean come on boy, you promised. P-r-o-m-i-s-e-d. I guess he can't keep them, how do I trust him?

New York. New York. New York. New York. I sang in my head, walking around my hotel room until I finally reached my fridge, revealing several sweets.

"Mmmm." I licked my lips, grabbing a huge brownie, I got room service the other day, what a blast!

***Day of getting off of the plane in New York***

"You have everything, correct?" Ryan nudged me, he carried almost all of my bags, which I was alright with, but maybe he could've let me carry about another two, or just one. I only carried my carry-on and large purse with me.

"Yes, I have everything." I said in a dull tone.

"You will need to get ready there, Cher. We have no time to get back to the hotel right away." Amy helped me along through the crowds of people.