The End

Sorry for the bad grammar and mistakes

Four years later...

Taehyung was trying to dress up his son Minjun, who wasn't cooperating with him.

"Come on Minjun stop struggling, mommy is trying to put you some pants on", Taehyung said softly.

Minjun was giggling, he stopped squirming around letting his mom dress him up.

Taehyung finished dressing him up, he gently got up, trying not to hurt his pregnant belly.

Yes, Taehyung was pregnant again this time triplets...oh boy...

He was six months pregnant looks like Yoongi wanted more pups in his life.

Minjun ran out of his room going to the living room where his twin brother was.

Taehyung shook his head, the twins were always together not separable.

They were three years old already, time does go fast.

Taehyung walked out of the twin's room, walking carefully.

Hyuk saw his mommy walking towards them, "Momma why are we dressed up?", Hyuk asked when Taehyung sat down on the sofa. (Please pretend he is talking babyish like the others)

"Well baby we are going to visit grandma and grandpa", Taehyung said stroking his son's hair.

Hyuk nodded understanding, he climbed up on the sofa. He laid on Taehyung's big stomach.

Minjun joined in too, cuddling closer to his mommy.

That's when the door opened signaling that someone came in.

Minjun and Hyuk jumped out of the sofa running towards the door, Taehyung smiled when he heard his children's laughter.

He saw his husband walking in the living room carrying the twins.

Yep, Yoongi finally proposed to Taehyung after two years, he already wanted Taehyung as his.

Yoongi put down his sons on the floor walking up to his beautiful husband. Sitting down next to him, hugging his waist putting his hand on his tummy.

"Hi beautiful, how were you?", Yoongi asked kissing him on the cheek.

Taehyung blushed after these years they have been together, Yoongi still makes him blush.

"I have been doing ok. Come on let's go visit my parents", Taehyung said patting Yoongi's hand who was now snuggling close to him.

"No I don't wanna, we can go next time wifee~", Yoongi whined.

Taehyung only giggled, "No, or my eomma will come and drag us over their house".

Yoongi pouted but stood up, helping Taehyung get up from the sofa.

"Come on kids were going to grandma's house", Yoongi said unlocking the car.

The twins got up from playing with their toys on the floor.

Yoongi helped Taehyung put their sons on the seats, buckling them. (Those baby seats but for older children, you know.)

Taehyung and Yoongi got in their seats, Yoongi driving away from the house.
*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*__*

Jin was putting the food on the table outside since it was a good day to eat out.

Taehyung and Yoongi already arrived, Taehyung was sitting in one of the chairs outside eating a big piece of chocolate, while talking to Jimin who was holding his second child.