Chapter 2

Taehyung woke up alone. His heart felt heavy knowing his mate cheated on him. He got up from the bed went to the bathroom.

He checked himself in the mirror what did he not have from that person. He shook his head. Taehyung took a shower. When he was done, he went to his closest to get clothes.

 When he was done, he went to his closest to get clothes

He loved wearing skirts and elegant clothes. He went downstairs to smell a disgusting aroma. He saw his mate with that person from yesterday.

They were both naked. For some reason Taehyung wasn't mad or sad. It was like he didn't care. He went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

That's when heard footsteps behind him. He saw the person looking at him. Taehyung saw that he was beautiful and also a omega.

"My name is Park Jimin what about you?" Taehyung looked at Jimin with a shock face. How can a person act like that way knowing he slept with his mate.

"My name is Kim Taehyung." "Hmm...ok well can you make me breakfast." Taehyung looked at Jimin does he look like a maid.

That's when he saw his mate getting up from the couch. He put on his boxers. Jungkook back hugged Jimim kissing him. Taehyung was angry it was like his mate didn't care about him oh wait he doesn't.

"Do what my boyfriend said Taehyung cook us breakfast." Jungkook said with anger in his face. Taehyung looked at his mate. "I'm not a SERVANT to cook your breakfast!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook.

Jimin flinched at his outburst. Jungkook saw how his boyfriend was trembling. He looked at Taehyung with red eyes. "DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME OR MY MATE TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook said with his alpha voice.

Taehyung was shocked at what Jungkook said. "I'M YOUR MATE JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung yelled with tears falling down his cheeks.

Jungkook walked straight where Taehyung was standing. Jungkook slapped Taehyung in the face.

Taehyung fell down on the floor. He shocked at what Jungkook did. He was crying trembling in fear. He looked at Jungkook with his hand on his cheek.

"YOUR NOT MY FUCKING MATE YOU KNOW WHY I WAS ALWAYS AWAY FROM HOME IT'S BECAUSE I CHEATED ON YOU!" Jungkook yelled he was angry. "You know what else Jimin is pregnant with my pups." Taehyung was still.

When he heard that somebody else was carrying his mates pups. Taehyung broke down in tears. Jungkook kneeled down pulled Taehyung's hair very harsh. "Get that in your skull I reject you as my MATE Kim Taehyung!"

Taehyung felt his heart stung. Jungkook let go of Taehyung's hair. He was about to yell at him but his phone rang. He checked who it was.

That's when his eyes went wide. "Yes boss what do you need?"
"I want you to come with your mate in my office." "Um...yes sir I will."
That's when Jungkook heard a beep from the other line.

He looked at his phone for a moment. "Jimin let's go to my boss office go change there are clothes in the bathroom." "Okay daddy I will." Jimin pecked his lips.

Jimin went upstairs to take a shower. Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a disgusting face. He left Taehyung crying in the floor. Taehyung was broken he heard them taking a shower together then a few moments heard the door open and close.

He cried in pain yelling his lungs out. How could Jungkook done this to him to his mate. That's when he heard the door open. He thought that Jungkook forgot something.

It wasn't Jungkook it was a male. The stranger looked at Taehyung with sad eyes. He saw the condition of Taehyung. That's when he said.
"Come with me."

Please don't hate on me. I love Jimin and Jungkook it's just a story that's all.