Chapter 22

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes

Jimin walked upstairs quietly, he was still trembling from what happened. His tears still dropping but he wiped them away.

When he reached the room where he and Jungkook used to share the room. Should he fleed from this house...

No, maybe Jungkook won't do it again.

'Yeah he won't do it again...' Jimin thought to himself but he knew he felt that Jungkook would do it again but worse than just choking him.

Jimin was in front of the door, considering if he should open the door or not. He took a deep breath and letting it go. With his trembling hand, he slowly opened the door.

What he saw was Jungkook sleeping peacefully in bed as if he didn't do anything wrong.

He quietly closed the door trying his best not to make a noise but he didn't want to sleep in the same bed with him.

'I should probably go to a different room." Jimin thought.

So he opened the door, to hear shuffling in the bed.

"Where are you going?"Jungkook said looking at him with a glare.

"I-I was going to the k-kitchen," Jimin said not moving a muscle.

Jungkook tsked at that. "Okay do what you want." Jungkook laid back down

Jimin nodded, he got out of that room. He was standing in front of the door again, lost in his thoughts. Should he go find J-hope that invited for coffee but they barely met...

'What should I do moon goddess? Please don't punish my pup for my mistake he is innocent. Punish me all you want but please don't punish my baby.' Jimin thought tears breaking through his eyes, crying his heart out.

He begged the moon goddess to help him to keep his baby safe from Jungkook.

"You finally learned your mistake, my child." Said a soft, beautiful; voice.

Jimin held his breath, he looked around for that voice that made him feel safe or feels relieved.

"I will help you my child and the baby, but you need to do something for me."

"Anything please," Jimin said desperately for the help.

The voice told him what he should do. Jimin wasn't sure about it but if that's what keeps his child safe then he will do it.

"Don't worry I will not let anything happen to you."

Later that night Jimin planned what he should and what he was told from that voice...

At a small store

Taehyung was going around shopping for some baby clothes for his pup. Next month Yoongi and he would go get a checkup to see how their pup is doing.

He couldn't be any more excited to see their baby. He put his hands on the bump caressing it.

"I can't wait to see you, baby, Daddy, and Mommy are excited to see you soon," Taehyung said smiling, talking sweetly to his unborn child.

But then he started to feel a pair of eyes looking at him. He turned around to see who it was but saw no one looking at him, there were people around to busy shopping.

Taehyung came alone well along with a bodyguard but he was away from him since he wanted some space.

Taehyung just shook it off maybe he was just imagining it.