🔞Chapter 24 🔞

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes
Also, skip if you don't want to read the smut stuff. It's just a small part.

Taehyung woke up to having a nightmare. He was breathing heavy, tears started to fall on his cheeks. He started to breathe uneasily. It was kinda in the morning but it was still dark outside.

Yoongi woke up fast when he heard crying next to him it was his mate. He freaked out when his mate was breathing unevenly.

"Taehyung calm down, breath slowly," Yoongi said hugging Taehyung.

"H-He...w-will...g-g-get m-me..." Taehyung said in a shaky voice he gripped on Yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi kissed his forehead trying to calm down his mate. Looks like what happened yesterday traumatized Taehyung.

Yoongi cupped Taehyung's cheeks between his hands. He peppered him with kisses.

"I won't let that happen, baby, your safe with me. I'm here and our pup will be here soon." Yoongi said calmly staring at Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung started to calm down his breathing going to normal. He hugged Yoongi tighter. Yoongi let go of his mate's cheeks letting Taehyung cuddle with him.

Yoongi hugged him back putting him in his lap. They stayed like that for a few minutes Taehyung feeling relax.

"Yoongi can you umm..." Taehyung tried saying something while fiddling with Yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi was playing with Taehyung's sliver blond hair that was soft. He hummed telling Taehyung to continue.

Taehyung blushed. Yoongi looked down at his lap to see his mate's ears red. He was confused about why.

"What's wrong baby tell me?" Yoongi asked him patting his back.

"Can you m-m-make love to me?" Taehyung asked in a small whisper hiding his face on Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi was surprised by what Taehyung said. But he knew why usually when omegas are stressed or were traumatized by something their mate should at least comfort them or make love to them. To show them that they are safe with them and they are there as a life partner.

So Yoongi nodded, "Sure baby don't worry you can ask me anything." He kissed Taehyung's head, his hands going down where Taehyung's plump bum was.

Taehyung whimpered a little bit, he blushed but let his mate take care of him.

                     🔞WARNING🔞

Yoongi laid down Taehyung starring at his brown doe eyes.

"Don't worry baby I'll take good care of you." He said kissing his cheeks then kissing his lips.

Taehyung hugged Yoongi's neck, Yoongi's hands were exploring his mate's body.

Both separated from each other, Yoongi going down kissing his neck and his mark. He started to suck on the mark gently making some hickeys there.

Taehyung moaned quietly, he put his hands on Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi went to Taehyung's tummy kissing the bump so many times. Taehyung felt his heart flutter when he did that.

"Are you ready love?" Yoongi said looking at him. Taehyung nodded quickly he wanted his alpha to love him.

"Then let's start." Yoongi smiled caressing the bump.

............

So there they were Yoongi gently entering the entrance of Taehyung. Taehyung was gripping on the bedsheets.