Chapter 3

When Jungkook arrived in the company he started to get nervous. He opened the door for Jimin.

Jungkook notice that Jimin was squirming around when he put his arms around his waist.

"What's wrong baby?" Jimin looked at Jungkook with a fake smile. "Ummm...n-n-nothing."

Both couple entered the building, people looking at them with a shock face. Didn't Jungkook had Taehyung as his boyfriend?

Some workers looked at Jimin with a confused look. Jungkook noticed their stares at them, he growled lowly to them to return their work.

Jungkook later went to the C.E.O'S office. Jimin started to tremble a little bit. Jungkook knock the door to ask permission to enter.

He later heard a voice said enter. Jungkook entered the office with Jimin, he felt the aroma strong that he wanted to submit automatically.

Even though Jungkook is a alpha his boss is a true blood, he can submit to himself.

His boss was standing looking down to the city that was busy. He sniffed the air smelling Jungkook's and the traitor's scent. He gagged a little but it didn't went unotice from the couple.

"Y-Y-You n-needed m-me s-s-sir?" Jungkook was scared of his boss. "Yes Jungkook, I wanted to tell you that be happy with my mate."

Jungkook froze for a moment he felt his heart almost stopped. "W-Wh-What do you mean sir?"

The man turned around with a stone face. "Well Park Jimin was my mate but he cheated on me with a low life, now he is pregnant with somebody's baby that person he cheated on me is you Jeon Jungkook."

He said it with hatred and disgust in his voice. Jungkook kneeled down bowing his head all the way down. "I-I-I'M S-SORRY S-S-SIR PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" Jungkook said pleading.

Jimin was trembling so bad he was scared for himself. He looked at his mate well rejected mate, he saw how he looked at them with anger and disgust.

"You know I can take away your position everything from you."

Jungkook knew he messed up real bad he had an affair with his boss's mate.

"But I won't since I'm not that cold hearted to leave you in the streets since Jimin is pregnant with your pups."

Jungkook crawled kissing his boss hands with tears rolling down his cheeks. At least he didn't get killed for now.

"T-T-Thank y-you Yoongi." Jimin said with relief. He thought he did it for him. Boy was he wrong about that.

"I didn't do it for you Jimin I did it for my mate." Yoongi said rolling his eyes he kindly pushed Jungkook away from his feet.

Jimin froze for a moment did he said his mate.

Jungkook got up from the floor. "Please thank your mate for me." Jungkook bowed down.

Yoongi chucked he saw Jimin shocked face. He smirked.

"W-Who i-is y-your m-m-mate?" Jimin asked while looking down he didn't want to make eye contact with Yoongi.

"Why should I tell you?" Yoongi said tilting his head. Jimin flinched at his question it wasn't his business anyway.

"But since you asked his name is Kim Taehyung my future husband." Yoongi smirked looking at their shocked expression even Jungkook.

'Wait Taehyung my mate?' Jungkook thought he might've heard wrong but the look on Yoongi he wasn't lieing at all.

"Please welcome my mate Kim Taehyung or should I say Min Taehyung."

Taehyung entered the room walking closer to Yoongi. Yoongi wraped his arms around Taehyung's perfect waist.

Jungkook didn't have words to say his eyes almost pop out even Jimin.

Taehyung sweetly smiled to Jungkook and Jimin it's like as if the accident in the morning never happened.

"Hi Jungkook and Jimin surprise."

How did Taehyung got there?