Chapter 7

Please forgive me for mistakes or bad grammar.

Yoongi took Taehyung with him at his mansion. They already left the building.
It was quiet for some time and a little bit awkward in the car.

Once a omega find their mate they should live with them. Of course it was their obligation to listen to their alpha.

When they arrived at the mansion that Yoongi lives they got off the car.

'Woah it's bigger than Jungkook's mansion.' Taehyung thought but suddenly felt sadness the thought of Jungkook.

Yoongi felt Taehyung sadness he wanted him to be happy not sad.

Yoongi took Taehyung's hand leading them inside the mansion.

Taehyung was surprised when the true blood alpha took his hand.

He felt sparkles and tingling in his tummy. Taehyung never felt this way when he hold Jungkook's hand he would often snatch his hand back.

When they entered the door inside was majestic and beautiful. Taehyung eyes went wide when he saw the inside.

Yoongi felt proud when his omega started to roam around the house.

They seperated their hands well Taehyung did since he wanted to see the mansion.

Taehyung went to window to see the backyard he was amazed at what he saw

He let out a gasp of how beautiful it looked.

Yoongi chuckled at his cuteness who wouldn't.

"Let me show you our bedroom honey." Yoongi said holding out his hand for Taehyung to take it.

'Did he said our.' Taehyung thought, he blushed of what Yoongi said.

He took his hand leading them upstairs. Yoongi opened a door entering the room.

Yoongi wanted his omega to feel safe and comfortable on their room.

Taehyung was amazed of how beautiful it looked. He saw outside it was getting dark.

He yawned it was a tiring day for him. Yoongi saw how Taehyung was getting sleepy.

"Come on let's change our clothes to sleep." Yoongi said.

Taehyung nodded his head. Yoongi was still holding Taehyung's hand.

Both entered the dressing room.

Taehyung was surprise again of how big it was

Yoongi gave Taehyung one of his shirts and sweat pants.

While changing their clothes Taehyung was kinda embarrassed when he saw Yoongi taking off his shirt.

He saw his muscular body. Taehyung turned his head he didn't want to see how he change his clothes.

Yoongi saw when Taehyung was staring at him. He smirked when his omega was shy.

Of course Taehyung was shy changing his clothes in front of someone but it was his mate that was there.

So he shouldn't feel ashamed even though they might see each other naked one time.

Yoongi turned his back he didn't want to make the omega uncomfortable.

When Taehyung saw Yoongi turned around he felt happy knowing the alpha respected him.

Not like Jungkook he would judge on his body sometimes.

'Stop thinking about him!' Taehyung scolded himself.

When they were done changing, they headed to the bedroom.

The bed was like big that it could fit a horse or a elephant there.

Taehyung jumped on the bed feeling the softness.

He let out a sigh. Yoongi chucked of what Taehyung did.

"Does it feel comfortable for you babe?" Yoongi asked. He wanted his omega to sleep good all in his life.

Taehyung nodded slowly he blushed when Yoongi called him 'babe'.

Yoongi climbed one the bed, Taehyung scooted over to let Yoongi have some space of course the bed is huge.

Yoongi pulled Taehyung closer to him. Taehyung face was on Yoongi's chest. He blushed of how Yoongi wrapped his arms around him.

Yoongi kissed Taehyung's forehead. "Good night baby."

Taehyung felt satisfied when he did that. He cuddle closer to Yoongi feeling the warm from the alpha.

"Good night alpha." Taehyung said closing hos eyes.

Yoongi smiled he finally had his mate in his arms.

"Thank you moon goddess." Yoongi said looking at the moon at the window.

He closed his eyes letting the sleep take over.

The moon shoned brightly over the couple.

Looks like a new beginning for both mates.

I'm back sorry for not updating sooner hope you enjoyed the update.
Also I couldn't put the picture for the backyard something was going on my phone.