Chapter 23

Sorry for bad grammar and mistakes

Taehyung and Jimin were hiding in the room. Jimin was peeking outside of the window to see Jungkook standing there trying to decide if he should enter or not.

Jimin was in a kinda sitting position, Taehyung was in the bed rubbing his bump trying to calm down. He was still on the phone with his mate.

Taehyung looked at Jimin with teary eyes and was scared for their lives.

"Okay Tae, what is Jungkook doing right now?" Yoongi asked through the phone.

"H-He is j-just standing outside," Taehyung said while stuttering.

"Okay, I'm almost home don't worry. Tell Jimin to be careful ok?"

"Okay please hurry," Taehyung said desperately.

"Don't worry Taehyung, I won't let him do anything to you," Jimin said walking where Taehyung was sitting down on the bed.

Taehyung nodded, he was biting his lips.

"Why are you doing this?" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin.

Jimin's eyes softened when he saw Taehyung's brown doe eyes.

"Taehyungie I want to protect you from Jungkook. I don't know what he is planning but I know it's not something good" Jimin said.

Taehyung was taken back at what Jimin said. He thought that Jimin hated him or something.

"No, your pregnant, you can get hurt, and your pup," Taehyung said concerned. Both omegas are pregnant, they are weak and not armed.

Jimin's heartfelt warmed when Taehyung sounded worried for him. No one cared about him well Yoongi did but since he rejected him as a mate.

Jimin gave him a small smile, "Don't worry he won't harm me or you."

That's when both of them heard screaming outside.

"JIMIN, YOU BITCH! I KNOW YOU IN THERE WITH TAEHYUNG, COME OUT BEING TAEHYUNG TO ME!" Jungkook yelled outside using his alpha voice. He knows he is running out of time, Yoongi would be here any minute now.

Jimin flinched, his body started to tremble. Jungkook used his alpha voice on him. His wolf telling him to obey his alpha.

Taehyung didn't since he was marked by Yoongi. Taehyung held hands with Jimin. Reassuring him that he was there with him, that nothing was going to harm him and his pup.

"Don't worry Jiminie, Yoongi will be here any second," Taehyung said.

"What's going on Tae?" Yoongi asked through the phone.

"Jungkook is yelling outside. Where are you?" Taehyung said grabbing the phone he let go of Jimin's hands.

"I'm almost close don't worry."

Taehyung said a small okay.

"JIMIN IF YOU DON'T LET ME HAVE TAEHYUNG I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING!" Jungkook yelled. He is about to break into the house a drag Taehyung out of there. That's when he heard a car engine coming closer.

"SHIT!" He yelled frustrated.  Yoongi was here...

"THIS WON'T BE LAST YOU SEE OF ME! JUST YOU WAIT TAEHYUNG YOUR GOING TO BE MINE SOON! JIMIN I WILL COME TO GET YOU FOR BETRAYING ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Jungkook yelled before running away and disappearing.

Taehyung felt shivers in his back. He heard a car screeching and doors closing.

There was running on the stairs, the door was slammed open. Yoongi was breathing heavily he looked at his mate. Taehyung got up running towards the arms of his mate.